17🍔The cookout🍔

Diamond's POV

These passed 2 days have been the best and memorable days of my life. First the shooting range and laser tag day which was very freaking fun then the Netflix N Chill Xavier and I had yesterday.

Nothing interesting really happened, we just watched Netflix and ate a lot of seafood. It was amazing just being close to him, chilling with him, gossiping with him and just having fun with him.

That was my first time actually gossiping with "my boyfriend" and I can say, it's really fun cause I found out a lot about his gang members.

Apparently Daija likes Rakim but Rakim has a crush on Becca. What Daija doesn't know is that Rakim and Becca hooked up a week after Daija confessed her feelings to Becca.

And Tevin likes Makayla, he told her but she instantly shut him down and she never told Flacko cause she was scared Flacko might kill him. Tevin hooked up with Becca behind Rakim's back, the secret that shocked me the most is that Daija apparently sucked off Flacko a month ago when Flacko and Makayla were having problems then they fixed things the day after Daija gave him a blowjob.

I was literally speechless about all the things he told me but I can't tell Makayla anything cause he begged me not to. He said that his friends tell him all this in confidence cause he's "their leader" and he's very "trustworthy" so I have to keep my mouth shut.

He said the only reason he told me was cause he trusts me, I'm his girlfriend and he had no other person to tell that wouldn't babble cause each person is connected to someone.

I'm connected to Makayla but I won't break his trust like that. He told me so much about his whole gang and that just brought us closer.

Thankfully he didn't try having sex cause the bruises on my thighs were going to be obvious even though it's starting to fade.

Right now I'm dressing up cause Xavier's coming to fetch me, we're going somewhere and I don't know where.

I pulled up my dark blue ripped jean shorts then I put on my white crop top which was tied in the front. I decided to put on white wedges cause I'm guessing we're going to Xavier's uncle's house for a cookout, he's been mentioning his uncle's cookout a lot so that's where we might be going.

I sprayed some hairspray on my weave then I walked out of the room cause I heard a knock on the door. "Hi baby." I smiled when I saw my man's handsome face.

Yes, he's my man until further notice! "My baby." He pulled me into his arms.

I placed my head on his chest, taking in his scent. Xavier is literally godsend, he makes me feel so safe, protected, loved, cared for, cherished, secure, he makes me feel important. I've never felt like this before, I feel like he's my goddamn soulmate!

"You ready to go?" He asked while pulling away from me cause he realised that I'm not moving away.

"Where we going?" I smiled with my arms going around his waist.

"To my uncle's cookout." He pecked my lips.

I nodded, stepping away from him and walking to my room to fetch my white handbag, apply some more lipgloss and spraying some more perfume on myself.

I walked out to find him putting his dreads in a ponytail, dreadlocks on guys have always been my weakness but then I never went for those guys cause they all looked like heartbreakers. That's why they say "don't judge a book by its cover" cause not every guy is the same.

Guys like Xavier exist too.

I held onto his hand as we walked out of my apartment. "Are we going alone?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.