37😫Janelle😫

Diamond's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming downstairs. That was a scream of fear, a scream of pain and I'll definitely have to find out what it is so I instantly jumped out of bed and ran out the door.

I got downstairs to see everyone huddled around each other. "What's going on?" I asked while making my way closer to them.

Mama Jenny and Makayla instantly rushed up to me, trying to stop me from getting closer. "What's wrong?" I asked again, trying to look behind them.

There was a closed box on the table making my curiosity get the best out of me so I moved away from them and made my way to the table.

The box had a writing on top of it, it said "A Present For Diamond". I sniggered cause I'm sure it's from Xavier, I'm guessing he's trying to apologise in a different way.

"Diamond wait." Flacko said making me look up at him.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

He looks very worried and that makes me feel uneasy. "Don't open the box yet." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows with my eyes landing on Xavier whose eyes were on the wall then I made eye contact with Tevin and Rakim, they were avoiding my gaze. "What's in the box?" I asked feeling shaken.

"Diamond." Daija started. "Just open the box cause we don't know what to tell you." She sighed.

Makayla shook her head so I walked closer to the table and opened the box. What I saw made my blood go cold. "Uhh!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Tears immediately started running down my face as my eyes remained glued to the box. "Oh God! Who did this!" I cried with my hands going to my head.

In the box was Janelle's head! Someone killed my childhood best friend, she was like a sister to me, she knew me better than anyone did, she had my back always, she loved and cared for me but now she's dead.

"Who killed her?" I cried feeling pee start running down my legs as I peed myself.

"What happened!" I yelled and with that everything went black.

*
I woke up with a killer headache, thoughts of Janelle running around my mind nonstop. I can't believe Janelle's dead!

Jacques must've killed her cause he did the same thing to Gibson. What did Janelle do to deserve this? My poor friend, she didn't deserve this.

"Oh God." I cried feeling my heart ache. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to her."

I saw Makayla walk in, sadness instantly taking over her when she made eye contact with me. "It's okay girl, I've got you." She said while approaching me.

I wrapped my hands around her, crying my eyes out. "She was my longtime friend Kayla." I sobbed. "She took care of my mom when I was not around, she always had my back and now she's gone." I cried.

I heard a knock sound on the door and in walked Kimberly. I froze for a second cause I couldn't believe my eyes. "Kimmy." I said in awe.

She sighed walking up to me, Makayla stood up so Kimberly could take her spot. "It's okay ma, I've got you." She whispered while patting my head as I cried on her chest.

"Was it Jacques?" I asked in order to confirm what I already know.

"Yes." She whispered. "He found out that you're back in town so he went to the first place he thought you'd be but when he didn't find you at Janelle's place, he raped and killed her."

I screamed, tightly holding onto Kimberly cause images of what Janelle might've went through in the hands of that monster continued playing in my head.