20🤤Dinner🤤

Diamond's POV

I sighed as I leaned on the counter, listening to Nani by Gaz Mawete, while taking a sip of my white wine.

Being half Congolese is amazing cause I get to experience my Congolese side especially through music and I love me some Congolese music.

I like that part when he say. "Who? Who, touched you so you could forget about me baby? Far away from you I can not cope, far away from you I can not cope at all."

Xavier still isn't back home from the meeting and I've already made dinner. I made him some chicken Alfredo pasta with steak at the side, he has to try something new.

Today I got out of bed around 17:30pm, that sex really messed me up. I'm sore, my legs are so sore that I'm slightly limping when I walk but all in all....it was fantastic and I want more.

"Alexa, play Risky by Elaine." I said as the song started playing.

My heart skipped a beat when the door opened, in walked my baby with a big smile on his face. I opened up my arms when he joined me in the kitchen. "Why you take so long baby?" I asked while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry ma, I had some stuff to handle after the meeting." He nuzzled my neck. "You smell nice."

I bit my lip, giggling cause I'm very ticklish. "It's now 20:00pm, you better not have been with other girls." My fingers ran through his head, playing with his dreads.

"Really ma?" He removed his face from my neck. "You've got nothing to worry about baby."

I chuckled. "Okay daddy." I whispered in his ear with my lip going between my teeth.

"Stop it baby." He looked into my eyes. "My Mom, my Uncle, Flacko and Makayla are on their way so stop making me think of all the unholy things I wanna do to you." He said while placing his hand on my neck, choking me.

That gesture alone got me all fired up. "Why didn't you inform me before babe?" I pouted.

"Sorry ma, they just informed me when I arrived here." He pecked my lips.

"Good thing I've already prepared something to eat." I pecked his nose.

"For me?" He smiled, purposely making his lips quiver.

"Mhm hmm." I nodded. "I love you." I hid my face in his chest.

He chuckled. "I love when you say that ma." He lift up my chin. "Don't be shy baby, I love you too." He pecked my lips about to dive in but he got cut off by the doorbell.

"They're here." He pecked my lips once more then walked off.

I winced when I tried walking, I'm still sore and I can't hide it anymore. I limped to the living room, ready to greet the visitors. "Hello." I smiled when my eyes made contact with them.

"Hey honey." Xavier's mom said cheerfully, embracing me.

"How are you." I smiled when we pulled away from each other.