5😇Lunch Date😇

Diamond's POV

It's been a week since I've bumped into Iron heart and let me tell you, my mind can't stop thinking about his strong arms wrapped around my waist, his eyes on mine and his soft lips pressing against my neck.

I don't know why I'm feeling this way though! I can't be feeling this way about Iron heart, it isn't right.

I've talked to Jacques about the incident and he was really surprised, he couldn't believe it. He said I should continue with what I'm doing and fill them up with all the information I can get.

My mind hasn't stopped wondering why Xavier hasn't called me until today. It's been a week!

I'm now regretting my decision of only giving him 9 digits, believe it or not but I really wanna see him. For some strange reason I miss the attention he was giving me.

No! I'm being ridiculous. This is all infatuation and it'll pass.

It has to pass cause once I get all the information we need, I'll go back to my man. I heard my phone start ringing on the nightstand so I took it and answered the call cause it was an unknown number.

"Hello." I softly said.

"I've been standing outside your house for ages ma." I heard the voice I've been longing to hear.

Wait a minute. What does he mean by standing outside my house for ages? "Wait. Outside my house?'' I asked with confusion written all over my face.

"Yes ma, I'm outside your house and it's freezing." He said through the phone.

I quickly jumped out of bed. "Shit! I'll be right there." I then hung up the phone.

Flip! There isn't enough time for me to change what I've got on, I had on pink booty shorts and a white ripped crop top with no bra on.

There isn't enough time to change so I ran out of my room and unlocked the door, I quickly tied my weave into a ponytail then opened the door.

Xavier was standing there with his head down. Damn did he look good with his dreads tied in a ponytail and his all black attire.

"Can I come in?" He asked with his eyes roaming up and down my slightly exposed body.

"Sure." I moved out of the way. "Where you waiting long?"

"About 10 minutes." He walked in.

Damn! The smell of his sexy AVENTUS cologne never gets old. "Why didn't you knock or ring the buzzer?" I asked.

"I didn't know you had a buzzer so I knocked more than 5 times but you didn't answer.''

"I'm sorry, I was in the room so I couldn't hear you." I bit my lip cause I saw his eyes land on my thighs. "How did you find me?" I questioned.

He looked away and cleared his throat. "Don't worry about that." He smirked.

"Have a seat." I said politely.

He took a seat and started looking around my apartment, his eyes landed on the camera which was on the side of the wall. "Why do you have so many cameras in your house?" He curiously asked.

"Just for my safety." I simply answered.

"Sorry to do this but I have to take them down." He stood up. "I'm a well known guy and I can't risk having all these cameras around me."

I was literally speechless. What am I going to tell Jacques now? "Is that okay with you?" He asked. "Cause if it isn't, I'll have to leave."

Wow! He's really giving me options in my own house?