29😓Breathe😓

Xavier's POV

I could see that it was now morning from the little window at the corner of the room. I didn't sleep at all cause 1. How can you have a peaceful sleep when your hands are chained to the ceiling and 2. I still can't get over what happened last night, my mind hasn't rested since then.

I saw everyone sleeping with their heads against the wall except Flacko, he was looking out of the tiny window. "Why do you think Diamond did it?" I asked, finding it hard to believe that she played me.

"Did what?" Flacko asked.

"Why do you think she accepted to do the mission at the first place?" I asked him.

He sighed, looking out the window again. "The little I know about Diamond, I don't know why." He shook his head. "He might have forced h...." I cut him off.

"No, there's no word like forced in this world cause you could always say no." I shook my head. "I think it gave her pleasure playing double agent, it made her feel superior, it made her feel satisfied that she's playing one of the biggest thugs and he doesn't know it."

"I don't know bro." Flacko sighed.

I groaned. "She's a fucking bitch bro, I fucking wish our paths never crossed, my mom fucking told her what I went through 5 years ago and she could've chosen to end it there but she didn't cause she wanted to hurt me, for fucking what? For the fact that I hate her boyfriend? Like what was the fucking problem? I fucking don't know!" I said with so much anger.

Internally I'm burning, I'm so angry that if I see Diamond right now, I will literally break off these chains and strangle her to death. She fucking doesn't love me, she never did and I was the fool that thought she did.

Flacko sighed, looking at me. "I listened to you say so much today and more yesterday but what I never heard come out of your mouth is that you're hurt." He said. "Cause I know you very well, I can see how broken you are but you refuse to accept it."

I just sat there in silence taking everything he said in. He's right, I've been talking a whole lot of trash yesterday especially after finding out that Makayla is pregnant.

That just ticked me off and I started saying a whole lot of shit about Diamond but I guess I was doing that to cover up the fact that I am hurt.

I covered my eyes with my arm as my eyes started filling up with tears. "It's okay bro, I'm here with you, I'm here for you." Flacko comforted me as I let out a little wail.

I lifted my head, shaking it. "Thugs don't cry." I closed my eyes to get rid of the tears that were threatening to escape.

"Fuck that bullshit line, thugs don't cry but real man do." Flacko said. "I fucking cry, Makayla is my witness." He chuckled.

I shook my head opening my eyes when the tears subsided. "I fucking loved her man." I choked.

He nodded his head. "I know you did, you were different with her."

"She changed me in ways I never thought were possible." I bit my lip. "I used to just fuck in order to bust a nut but she taught me how to make love, she's the first girl I actually had sex with emotions with, I showed her how much I loved her with each stroke, she's the first girl bro." I sighed.

"What about you know who." Flacko said. "Didn't you make love to her too?" He asked about my late ex-girlfriend who betrayed me.

I shook my head. "I was younger back then and our relationship was mostly based around fun and no deep connection like Diamond made me feel." I answered honestly.