26😞Goodbye sex😞

Diamond's POV

I watched from the couch as Xavier walked back into the penthouse 5 hours later. He went God knows where and I was just sitting here worried sick.

"Why you looking at me like that?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"Where have you been?" I asked in annoyance. "It's freaking 2am in the morning and you have the audacity to walk back in here like it's nothing?"

"It is my house so yes, I'll walk in whenever I want." He shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes, standing up from the couch and making my way to the stairs to go to the bedroom but he stopped me. "What!" I yelled turning around to face him.

"A girl in my gang is a snake, it might be you and I don...." I cut him off.

"Kill me then!" I snapped. "I'm the snitch, I'm the snake and I've been lying to all of you, I've been betraying you so kill me." I said while sobbing cause this is all too much.

I'm so sick and tired and I feel like I'm about to loose it. I'm so over this whole freaking mission and I prefer to die now than to continue like this.

I looked down, crying my heart out cause I've had enough. Xavier lift my chin with cold eyes on me making a lone shiver run down my .

"Never, I repeat, never utter those words ever again or else I'll be forced to kill you with my bare hand." He pushed my face to the side.

I tried stopping myself from crying which cause me to start hiccuping. "I'm just sick of this." I shook my head. "I wish I never dated a thug." I said the gospel truth.

I mean it, if I never dated Jacques and actually listened to my mom then none of this would've been happening. My life is now fucked up and literally coming to an end because I disobeyed my mother.

I'm in this mess all because of Jacques and I can't do anything about it. "I wish I never dated a flip flopper." He said with his eyes locked on mine.

My eyes watered up again cause Xavier's been extremely rude, I'm already going through so much. Can't he cut me some slack! "What do you mean?" I asked with a shaky voice as tears escaped my eyes.

"One minute you're all in love with me and happy and the next you're the total opposite with massive secrets, I wish I would've taken Tevin's advice and actually investigated about you cause it's just now I realise that I barely know you."

"I fucking barely know you too Xavier!" I yelled. "We've just been dating for a couple of months, our relationship is still fresh so it's normal for us to not completely know each other yet."

He was about to say something but I cut him off. "Honestly I'm sick of this relationship and I just wanna break up at this point cause I'm tired of this behaviour." I cried. "I'm tired of always having to defend mys..." He cut me off.

"I'm always defending myself too!" He yelled at me. "You're always accusing me of one thing or another then I have to follow you around like some puppy."

"You don't have to do that anymore cause we're done." That being said, I started making my way up the stairs slowly cause my thigh isn't healed.

Once I got upstairs, I broke down falling on the bed. I just can't do this anymore, I feel like I'm going crazy.

I went under the covers, sobbing while I covered my head. All I want right now is for Xavier to tell me that it's going to be okay and that he loves me but no, Xavier has completely shut down and now I'm dealing with Iron Heart.

I'm so devastated!

*
I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing, it was Kimberly so I immediately picked up. "Hello baby." I answered with a hoarse voice cause I've been crying all night long.