30😰Trust😰

Diamond's POV

A full day has gone by and I haven't gone back to the basement. I just can't go face them again, I'm pretty sure they don't wanna see me either so we'll leave it at that.

I've been thinking of ways to help The Crips escape but every theory is an epic fail. I need someone to help me with this plan, I wanna tell Kimberly but I'm very scared.

I'm scared that she'll be mad at me and think that I'm on The Crips side. Speaking of the Crips, everyone ate the food except for Xavier and yesterday they only got porridge so I don't know how he's coping.

Flacko is looking pale and that's cause his wound keeps on bleeding, he's loosing too much blood and I'm scared he might die from that. This is more reason to help them escape.

"How you doing baby." Kimberly walked in with a big smile on her face while taking a seat next to me.

"I can see you had some fantastic sex." I playfully shoved her.

She nodded. "It was just a quickie." She blushed. "How about you?" She questioned.

I smiled cause I love seeing my friend so happy, I love that for her. "Well my pussy is numb, it feels nothing when Jacques's in there." I shrugged my shoulders.

Kimberly's mouth fell to the ground. "Seriously?" She asked in awe.

I nodded, sighing. "Xavier showed me what sex should feel like, I'm guessing that's why my body's acting up." I said. "It's just not used to Jacques."

"How was sex with Xavier?" She asked cause we've never spoken about that.

"It was amazing Kim." I facepalmed myself. "He made me loose my mind, I would have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, sex with him was just different."

She sighed. "That says a lot about your relationship." She said with her eyes on me.

"Xavier is not perfect but he tried, he tried to be perfect just for me." I felt my eyes water. "He loved me, he cared for me, I was his princess, I was literally his Queen. He gave me everything, everything Kimberly."

She nodded, pulling me closer to her. I placed my head on her chest, closing my eyes cause I'm tired of crying. "It kills me seeing you like this."

"It kills me knowing that he hates me." I bit my lip. "He freaking thinks Becca is better than me, they all think Becca is better than me and that's so shit."

"I get you." She stroked my cheek. "What they all said to you that night was horrible especially Iron heart, he spoke with so much hatred, I couldn't take it." Kimberly said.

"I had a dream about that last night, all the words he said to me, how he looked at me with so much disgust and hatred. I woke up and I couldn't sleep again, I literally cried till morning." I sat up.

"That's where the eyes bags come from." She said in understanding.

I nodded. "Is it wrong of me to still love Xavier even after everything he said that night?" I asked Kimberly cause my head was scrambled.

She shook her head. "Love has no limits sis, I could tell you still loved him when you almost died at the patio that other day." She chuckled.

I scoffed, shaking my head. "Was it that bad?" I asked in disbelief.

"Diamond, we slept on the ground!" She yelled. "I laid down next to you, consoling you while you cried on the ground. The maids and securities looked so concerned."

I shook my head in embarrassment. "At that time I didn't see anyone except you." I sniggered. "I can officially say, that was the worst day of my life."