24😶Resolution😶

Diamond's POV

I woke up with a heavy heart, I still can't believe what happened yesterday. Right now I'm currently still at Mama Jenny's house, she wanted me to sleep over so she could keep an eye on me since I couldn't stop crying.

I slept in Xavier's room. Makayla went back to her house late at night, Xavier apparently went to his penthouse and Daija didn't come back home cause she was at Becca's place.

Last night has been one of the worst nights of my life. I barely slept a wink, I was busy tossing and turning. It was horrible!

I sighed getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom where I found myself looking at my face through the mirror. My eyes were swollen with some serious eye bags, it looked like I haven't slept in forever and that's particularly right.

Let me go take a shower.

*
I stepped out of the bathroom to find Mama Jenny sitting on the bed with some clothes in her hands. "Morning mommy." I smiled while walking up to her.

"Morning darling." She took my hand pulling me to sit down besides her. "How did you sleep?" She asked.

I sighed shaking my head. "I didn't sleep at all, a lot has been running through my mind."

What happened yesterday feels like a dream, a freaking disgusting dream that I want to wake up from. "I can tell, your eye bags say it all." She pointed out the obvious.

"I'm just tired." I sighed feeling drained.

"Xavier called me last night." She said. "He was asking about you cause he couldn't reach you."

"Yeah, my phone's off." I answered.

"I invited him over today cause I need y'all to squash this drama immediately." Mama Jenny said. "Don't leave room for the devil to enter, as they say never go to bed angry and you did, that's why you couldn't sleep."

I sighed. She's right, I really did go to bed angry but I'm not ready to squash any beef with Xavier yet. He hurt me and I wanna hurt him back but that's so wrong on all different levels.

"Okay, fine." I faked a smile.

She shook her head with her eyes on me. "Your smile is fake, trust me I've faked a lot of smiles ever since my husband died." She said while standing up. "I bought you some clothes I got at the mall when I went today morning, dress up then we'll have breakfast together."

I felt really bad about what she said. I don't know why but weirdly Xavier and I have never asked each other about our families. It never crossed my mind at all.

What a bad girlfriend I am.

"Okay, sounds great." I gave her a real smile now.

She walked away leaving me in a train of thoughts. Why exactly is Xavier abusive? What caused it? I need to know today.

*
I finished dressing up in a pair of blank cargo pants and white strapless tank top. Mama Jenny really knows my style and I love it.

My phone caught my attention so I switched it on to see 4 missed calls from Xavier and the recent one was a few minutes ago. I'm guessing he's sorry, he doesn't like it when we fight and I don't like it either but he's always doing dumb shit.

I'm missing him but I can't give in just yet cause he did touch me, all because of Becca which pisses me off every time I think about it.

I put on Xavier's slides which I found in his room then made my way downstairs for breakfast. Mama Jenny was already at the dinning room so I joined her to a full table of food.

BETRAYING THE THUG!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara