35😪Face to Face😪

Diamond's POV

Today is the day I'll be meeting with Xavier. I'm shitting myself cause I don't know what's going to happen but all I know is that, everything that is destined to happen will surely happen.

I took in a deep breath while applying some foundation on my face. I had on a white sunflower dress, paired of with my white sparkly slides.

I styled my weave in a nice low ponytail then put on mascara and lipgloss. "You ready?" Makayla asked while walking in.

I nodded while spraying some perfume on myself. "I didn't sleep a wink yesterday, my mind is running wild."

She smiled. "You'll be okay Ma." She said sincerely. "Let's go, Flacko's waiting for us."

I sighed while we made our way out of the apartment. My heart is pounding, I'm so nervous but I've got to face the music. I'm dreading this!

*
We pulled up outside the trap house, the parking lot was empty and that really confused me. "The other members are yet to arrive." Flacko said. "The only people inside is Iron heart, Rakim and Tevin. Let's just sort this problem out once and for all." He said while getting out of the car.

Oh God!

Makayla and I got out of the car as well and started making our way to the door where the guards were standing. They had neutral expressions on their faces but I could see the judgment in their eyes.

Flacko entered first, leaving me to enter immediately after him. "What the fuck." I heard Tevin say.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I made eye contact with Tevin and Rakim. Xavier had his back turned toweards us cause he was busy texting on his phone.

"Uhm boss." Rakim said. "Look who's here."

My mouth instantly went dry when he turned around. "Oh God." Makayla whispered when Xavier started eyeing me.

So many emotions were running through his eyes but the main emotion was anger. "What the fuck is she doing here?" He asked Flacko with anger oozing out of him.

"She's here to tell you something." Flacko spoke up for me.

"So you house traitors now?" Xavier asked with his eyes focused on Flacko.

"Bro, can you just hear her out." Flacko said looking bamboozled.

"Tevin and Rakim, throw that bitch out of my trap house."  Xavier said while going back to his phone. "I've got no energy to waste on sluts."

"Stop Iron heart." Makayla snapped. "You will speak to the mother of your child with some respect." She said making my my stomach churn.

"What are you talking about?" Xavier looked up from his phone with confusion clear on his face.

"I'm pregnant." I spoke up for the first time since walking in here. "I found out that I was pregnant with your child yesterday." I said while taking out the pregnancy test and pointing it out to him.

To my surprise he took it out of my hand. He scoffed, looking me dead in the eyes. "And how do you know that I'm the father cause I wasn't the only guy you were fucking while with me?" He shrugged his shoulders.

The way he's speaking to me makes me feel so small, he's looking at me like I'm some piece of trash on the alleyway. Just looking into his eyes hurt so bad cause I can't see any love there anymore, all I can see is hate and disgust and that makes me feel so sick.

I could feel my eyes getting blurry from the tears but I didn't look away. "You came inside me multiple times that night and then you're asking me if you're the father?" I asked in awe. "Yes, Jacques and I had sex but he always pulls out and I always take a pill after so Xavier, you're the father of this child." I said.