32🤩Phone Call🤩

Diamond's POV

Canada is great! We've been here for about 3 weeks now and we've settled pretty well. When we got here, the first week we stayed in a hotel then rented a beautiful apartment the following week.

The apartment was already furnished which made it even more expensive but thank God for the money Kimberly gave me. We've now been living in this apartment for a week and 6 days, it has become home.

Mom walked in the apartment, removing her boots and jacket. "It's so cold outside." Mom said while walking up to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"How was your walk?" I asked her with my eyes closed.

"It was amazing, Canada feels like home to me now." She took a seat next to me. "I see you haven't eaten the food I prepared for you."

I sighed. "I'm sorry mom but I don't feel like eating that, I need spicy food." I said.

I've been really craving spicy food of late and I don't understand why. "Baby." My mom said looking concerned. "Are you sure you're not pregnant cause this sudden craving of spicy food is weird."

"I'm not pregnant mama." I chuckled. "I'm guessing my preference has changed cause of the different country." I said.

Mom scoffed. "Cause you've never been into spicy food but all of a sudden, you're all for spicy food."

I chuckled. "I'm not pregnant." I smiled assuringly.

When I came to Canada, I left America behind meaning everyone I know and everything I've done is in the past now. Everyone except Kimberly of course.

I still haven't called her cause I've been settling down but I'm taking it upon myself to call her later today. I closed my eyes, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

*
After waking up a few hours later, I picked up my phone and walked into my room. I dialled Kimberly's number with a smile on my face, she'll be so shocked.

"Hello." I heard her say.

"Baby, don't you know who this is?" I said with so much joy in my heart.

"Diamond!" She yelled.

I've been so worried that Jacques might've done something to her but hearing her voice 3 weeks later makes me so happy.

"I miss you Kimmy." I smiled.

"Girl, I miss you too." She said. "I thought you were dead or something, no call, no text, you literally went MIA!" She yelled.

I chuckled. "I'm sorry babes, I was just trynna settle down first."

"It's okay boo, I understand." She said causing me to smile.

"So tell me, how are things?" I asked her.

She burst out in laughter. "Right now I'm talking to you from my car cause I don't want anyone overhearing me."

I scoffed. "I'm guessing the news must be juicy." I smiled. "Tell me then."

"Babes, Jacques has been running mad over here." She started laughing making me join in.

"Tell me more." I continued laughing cause I can just imagine.

It feels so good that we've outsmarted him, we beat him at his own game, now he's running mad. If only I could be there to witness it.

"When he got back, I heard him screaming from downstairs so I faked being in a deep sleep on the floor." She laughed.

"Kimmy!" I gasped.

"I had to make it believable." She said. "They tried waking me up but I didn't budge until they started pouring water on me, when I got up, I was bombarded with questions. I could see Deontei about to laugh at Jacques's outburst and that made it so hard to keep a straight face.

"Y'all." I said in awe.

"Jacques sent out a search team for you then he took Me, Deontei and Simon with him." She said.

"Why didn't he send a search team for the Crips?" I chuckled.

"He already knew that he had lost them so it was pointless." She sniggered. "You should've seen the look on his face when he went into the basement, he looked like he was about to cry."

"I wish I was there!" I exclaimed.

"Thank your stars you weren't cause he was going to kill you, he repeated it over and over while doing our search." She laughed. "I then told them that my car had a tracker so we tracked it to the airport where you parked it."

"I parked it just there so you wouldn't have trouble finding it." I said.

"I could tell." She said. "He didn't wanna believe that you traveled, he thought it was a distraction so we went to your moms place to find her gone as well, he went mad after that."

I burst out in laughter along with Kimmy, we really played him and it feels so good. "Why does hearing this make me feel so good." I felt goosebumps appear all over my skin.

"Girl, I was there to witness it. How do you think it made me feel?" She squealed.

"Thank you very much for your help Kimmy." I pouted. "You and Deontei really saved my life."

"Girl, you saved mine." She said. "You don't have to thank me at all."

"It's shocking how Deontei turned on his own brother." I said still in confusion.

"Deontei is built different, he's not Jacques at all and I'm so glad about that." She sighed.

"I miss you ma." I said honestly.

"I miss you too." She said. "Have you spoken to anyone from the Crips yet?" She asked me.

"No I haven't." I shrugged my shoulders feeling my heart sting.

I still haven't healed, I'm trying to move on but it's very hard to move on without closure. "I've been seeing their posts on the gram and they're seriously coming for Jacques, as I speak, we're currently in the new house he bought."

"Really?" I asked in awe.

"Yes." She answered. "The old house was no longer safe cause the Crips had the map and all, Jacques bought a new house the following day."

"Wow." I shook my head.

Money literally is everything. "Your ex man doesn't look good at all in those videos, he looks so out of it." She said making my heart ache even more.

"Can we not talk about him, please." I closed my eyes cause I felt the tears start forming.

She sighed. "You need to stop avoiding this topic and actually speak about it or you'll never heal."

"I'm just not ready to talk about it Kimmy." I squeezed my thigh to stop myself from crying.

I could feel a lump in my throat and it was getting really hard to swallow. "Okay ma, take your time." She said. "I'm always here for you my love."

When Kimmy and I's phone call ended I fell on the bed feeling like complete shit. I do miss Xavier, I miss all of them and it kills me everyday knowing that they hate me and are probably saying shit about me.

I've been crying myself to sleep for the past week or so cause I miss him very much. Xavier is the love of my life and it sucks that I have to do life without him by my side.

I always have dreams about him, last night I literally had a wet dream about him and I can't stand it. I haven't been touched in like 4 weeks or a month and my body is now yearning, not for any guy but for Xavier.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired, literally tired and I just wanna go numb. I just want to stop feeling all these emotions, I've had enough! I've got no tears left to cry.

*****
THANK YOU FOR READING!✨