3🤫Mission🤫

Diamond's POV

I woke up feeling happier than yesterday, Jacques didn't touch me last night but we did fall asleep with him apologising to me over and over again.

Has he turned a new leaf?

It seems like he's actually willing to change this time and I can't wait to see it. "Morning mamas." Kimberly walked in with a big smile on her face.

"What's going on?" I chuckled. "You're looking so happy and I wonder why."

She squealed, not being able to contain her excitement. "Deontei said he wants to take me on a little vacation." She giggled.

"Where?" I asked in awe cause the last time I checked, she was playing hard to get.

"Mauritius." She smirked. "I know you must be thinking about my "I don't like him like that" statement but to be honest, he's starting to grow on me."

I chuckled. "Okay babes." I nodded. "But I can see right through you and I see that you've fallen for the guy so just admit it."

She stood up from the bed. "Just stop it already, I'm not in love." She said, obviously trying to convince herself.

"Okay Kimmy, whatever you say boo." I stretched out my arms, immediately putting it down when I felt my rib throbbing.

"The wounds are gone but it'll take a few more days for the pain to subside." Kimberly said when I groaned.

"I know." I sighed, not wanting to think about that night.

"How are y'all doing now?" She asked, walking closer to me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He couldn't stop apologising last night." I placed my hand on my forehead. "He promised to be a better man so we might as well give him a chance."

Kimberly nodded. "I love you friend." She smiled.

"I love you more friend." I air kissed her.

She sighed. "Jacques is in his study with Murder, he said when you're done you should go there cause they've got something to discuss with you." She said looking uneasy.

My blood went cold when she mentioned "Murder", that guy is a true definition of his name. He's such a bad influence, especially with someone so gullible like Jacques.

The fact that he's here signifies that shit's about to go down, my only question is.....am I prepared?

*
I sprayed some perfume on myself after putting on my matching baby blue short and crop top set.

"Oh God." I said to myself as I made my way downstairs. "It's now or never." I said as I stood in front of the study.

"Come in bitch!" I heard Murder yell from inside. "What you standing out there for?" That being said I stepped in with my head held high cause this guy has a tendency of intimidating and looking down on females but I won't let him get to me.

Jacques had his eyes on the tv screen, looking at the movement happening in each area of the house except the bathrooms and rooms. How could I forget about the cameras? That's how Murder saw me.

I stood there, not sure if I should sit or continue standing. "Take a seat Ma." Jacques said with his eyes finding mine.

"I can see you respect her way too much." Murder scoffed. "Calling her Ma and shit, these bitches are not to be trusted man."

Jacques rolled his eyes. "Well I trust my girl and I know she can never wrong me." He said. "We've been through a lot together, that's why I trust her so much."