4😋Encounter😋

Diamond's POV

Today is officially the second day of me living in my apartment, the last two days were only me packing and tidying up but today I feel like going to McDonald's.

I've been really craving for McDonald's lately.

Should I go?

With that thought in mind I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, taking a 15 minute shower which was surprisingly relaxing.

I got out of the shower and walked to my closet, I picked out black skinny jeans with a white crop top, paired with a pair of white wedges.

White is literally calling my name today, i just wanna look pure. I put on my cocoa butter lotion and wore my black bra and pantie set.

After dressing I combed my weave leaving it long and wavy, my lips were soon coated with red matte lipstick.

The clock caught my attention, it was currently 15:44pm so I grabbed my car keys, house keys and phone.

*
I reached McDonald's in a space of 25 minutes and it was packed, I walked in and stood in the slightly long line.

Some girls behind me were whispering about some hot guy sitting with his gang in here, I sure do miss those days when I was young, thinking that every guy is cute.

The line in front of me soon disappeared so I walked up to the tired looking lady. "Welcome to McDonald's, may I please get your order." She said with no enthusiasm at all.

"Can I please get a large snack wrap, large fries, chicken nuggets with barbeque sauce accompanied by a salad." I said to her.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"Uhm, I would also like to have a large big mac." I said to myself in thought.

"Anything to drink?" The lady asked with a little smile on her face.

"I would like a large vanilla shake." I gave her a satisfied smile.

"To go or are you eating in?" She asked.

"To go please." Something else popped up in my mind. "Oh lord, I also want a Mcflurry with oreo cookies."

The lady chuckled a little, I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm pregnant right now, she summed up everything and told me the total.

I pulled out my black card which was in my phone case. Jacques has really changed these passed few days, can you believe I found a black card on my bed with a letter from him.

I'm shocked with his behavior but I really don't care about the card cause how does he expect me to live without money?

After putting in the pin code the lady gave me a receipt with the numbers 228 on it. "You can take a seat and wait till your order's ready."

I nodded and moved to the side. "Number 223!" The same lady that was attending to me yelled.

I looked back down to my feet, feeling someone brush passed me and lord did the person smell good. The smell of his cologne literally made my toes curl.

I think he's a man cause that cologne is too strong and intense to be a females one. "You my second in command nigga so it's your duty to do this." The guy laughed.

Even his voice sent shivers down my spine. "I know but we have to help each other Iron heart." His friend spoke.

My heart literally stopped when I heard the name Iron Heart, I instantly looked up and saw him.

Damn does he look good up close! With his long dreads which were tied back, sexy lips, small seductive eyes wrapped up with amazing dark skin and lean body.