18🫣The Stop🫣

Diamond's POV

We've been vibing with different music artists while riding back to our respective homes, it's now 16:25pm and I've decided to spend the night at Xavier's place.

I just wanna be close to him and possibly make love to him cause I've been missing that domain of late. Xavier constantly makes me horny, he looks at me and I'm wet, he touches me and I'm wet, he talks to me and I'm wet, everything about him turns me on and that's really dangerous.

"Baby, stop." I whined when his hands found my thighs again.

He's turning me on unconsciously, I'm trying to avoid the wetness. "What?" He bit his lip. "I know you want me to do more than that." He whispered.

Shit! He's absolutely right.

I bit my lip, removing his hand from my thigh. He stopped at the red light then removed his seatbelt, to my surprise he choked me then pulled me towards him, kissing me once I was close to him.

My heart skipped a beat when his lips slowly moved against mine, I kissed him back cause why not. He sighed, pulling away from me with my bottom lip between his teeth.

It was only normal for me to blush cause I couldn't take the embarrassment. "Oh my God, really?" Tevin yelled from the backseat.

"That was so random." Flacko said, laughing his ass off.

Xavier smirked while he continued driving, we didn't even reach far cause a cop car appeared behind us, honking for us to stop so Xavier pulled over to the side. "What did we do?" He rolled his eyes pulling out his drivers license from his wallet.

The officer approached us, tapping at the window so Xavier rolled down the window. My heart dropped when Officer Jeffries's face appeared before us.

Oh my God! I am absolutely fucked today. Officer Jeffries works for Jacques, he knows me very well cause he's always spending time at our place.

Oh my God, if he doesn't know about the mission then I'm screwed cause he'll certainly blow my cover.

"How you doing officer." Xavier spoke up. "May I know why you pulled us over?" He questioned.

Officer Jeffries didn't even bother answering Xavier's question cause his eyes landed on me. "What's up Diamond?" He smiled at me. "What are you doing with the enemies?" He asked with disgust written all over his face.

I pinched my thigh feeling completely exposed, I avoided making eye contact with anyone cause I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

In this moment right now I just wish the ground could open up and swallow me whole. What the hell did I get myself into? Oh God, is this how my journey with Xavier ends? This can't be the end, please don't let it be the end.

"Alright, all the men step out of the car!"  Officer Jeffries commanded.

"What for?" Xavier asked with annoyance clear in his face. "You didn't even ask for my driver's license."

"I don't give a fuck boy." Officer Jeffries said with his finger pointing at Xavier. "Y'all look suspicious, 2 girls in the car with all these men and Diamond being here with y'all don't make sense to me, she might be kidnapped so step out now!"

I saw Xavier's fists clench from anger. He huffed opening up his door and stepping out along with his friends.

Makayla and I stayed in the car together, looking out the window. "What the fuck was that Diamond?" She asked in awe. "How do you know this cop? He's part of bloodshed gang."

I bit my lip feeling my eyes get watery cause I had nothing to say. Two white cops joined Officer Jeffries as they began searching the boys.

My heart was pounding cause they were being very aggressive with the guys, cops are unpredictable and very standoffish. Nothing good comes with cops.