6😈unexpected sex😈

Diamond's POV

Last night I didn't get as much needed sleep as I expected cause Jacques called me, shouting at me at the fact that Xavier removed the cameras.

He demanded all the details of the day we spent together and I gave it to him, obviously excluding the jealousy scene I pulled off and the car incident.

He doesn't need to know about the sexual things we doing together cause it's weird.

I also told him about the date me and Xavier are suppose to have today and Jacques suggested that we have the date at the apartment for me to know him better.

I tried changing his mind but he didn't budge. Now I've gotta cook and all.

I hope Xavier will agree.

It's still 11:00am so I decided to go pay my friend Janelle a visit. I haven't seen her for years now cause Jacques refused and I couldn't do anything about it, anytime I mention it to him he would beat me up.

I grabbed my phone and dailed Janelle's phone number.

She answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hello." I finally heard the voice I've been longing to here.

"Hey baby, it's me Diamond.''

"Oh my God Diamond!" She exclaimed. "You gonna make me cry."

"Please don't." I pleaded. "I just want you to know that I'll be coming over to your house."

"When, today?" She asked.

"Yes today." I chuckled.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." She said then hung up.

I jumped out of bed and went to take a quick hot shower.

*
After taking a shower I put on a pair of ripped boyfriends jeans then I tucked in my white t-shirt, accompanied by white all stars sneakers.

I combed my hair then put on some foundation, eye liner and pink matte lipstick. I grabbed my bag, phone, car keys, house keys and other necessities then I left the house.

Once in my car I drove off to Janelle's house.

*
It took me about 45 minutes to reach her place. She was already standing outside while I parked my car.

"Diamond!" She yelled once I stepped out of the car.

"Janelle." I yelled back with so much enthusiasm.

"I missed you so much." She said with her arms wrapped around my neck as she pulled me in for a hug.

We hugged each other for a good minute.

*
"Have you already started the mission?" She asked looking worried as ever.

"Yes." I said while taking a sip of ice tea.

She scooted closer to me then looked me in the eyes. "You're falling for him, aren't you?" Janelle asked out of the blue.

"Who? Iron heart?" I asked cluelessly.

"Yes." She smirked. "I know you more than you know yourself Diamond."

"We've just fully known each other for 1 day, today's going to be the second."

"Don't start that bullshit with me Diamond." Janelle rolled her eyes. "You know you've been in love with Xavier ever since you figured out who he is."

"But I've never met or talked to him personally except that day at McDonald's." I shrugged my shoulders.