13😋The penthouse😋

Diamond's POV

Makayla and I walked back into the backyard where the Crips members were eating, dancing, laughing and just having fun.

I really love this gangs vibe! They're a family, the love and respect each other which is great to see. We walked up to the boys only to have people start singing the happy birthday song cause the cake has arrived.

Mama Jenny blew out the candles then the music came back on. They started playing Jamaican songs and that was enough to get people crazy.

They started with Murder she wrote by Chaka Demus ft Pliers.

Makayla and I started dancing together, I placed my hand on her waist as she started grinding on me. Flacko was looking at her with so much lust in his eyes while biting his index finger.

I laughed while dancing along, Makayla stood up and started twerking making me blush cause she's so freaking hot! I moved my waist to the beat with my hands going to the back of my head.

Makayla came behind me, wrapping her hands around my waist so I started grinding on her while she moved her waist.

This girl definitely brings out a side to me that I never knew existed, I don't do grinding so this is my first time and I'm loving it.

Sidung by Charly Black started playing next and that got all the girls twerking.

"Yes baby." Makayla said while spanking my ass as I twerked on her. "Shake that ass mama."

I laughed throwing my head to the side only to see Xavier looking at me from the kitchen doorframe. I wanted to go to him but decided to not cause he did say he was busy, maybe he just came to get a drink or something.

I turned to Makayla, smiling innocently as I started twerking, going lower and lower until I was on my knees. Makayla laughed helping me stand up cause my Megan knees only last 10 seconds.

"So is this what Iron hearts been getting?" I heard someone say from behind me so I turned to see Jared.

"What do you mean?" I asked in awe.

"How is the sex?" He asked with a sadistic smile on his face. "Does he fuck you good? Does he make you cum?"

His questions made me feel uncomfortable so I looked back to see Makayla at the other side of the lawn with Flacko.

I looked at the kitchen area to see Xavier long gone. "Uhm, I kinda need to g...." He cut me off by holding onto my hand.

What's wrong with Jared?

Isn't he close to Xavier so why is he behaving like that? "Why don't we go inside." He suggested. "I want to fuck you so bad."

I tried pulling my hand away from his but he had such a strong grip on me that I couldn't get away. "Let me go Jared." I said to him. "I'm dating your friend."

He looked into my eyes with his hazel ones, laughing at me hysterically. "Iron heart doesn't do girlfriends." He shook his head making my heart drop. "He fucks them then passes them onto us, I'm guessing your pussy's good cause he still hasn't passed you on."