23😟Mommy's Girl😟

Diamond's POV

I walked out of my apartment, opening up my umbrella cause it was raining today. Xavier dropped me here last night cause I missed my place and I also needed a change of clothing.

Now Flacko, Rakim and Makayla are here to fetch me cause we have a meeting to attend at the trap house regarding what happened last night. Tevin is still at Makayla and Flacko's place with 2 guys from the Crips looking after him.

"Hey people." I got in the backseat with Rakim.

"You seem more refreshed than yesterday." Makayla winked at me.

"I freaking am." I smiled. "Has anyone spoken to Xavier yet?" I asked cause I've been trying to reach him but his phone has been off.

"Your baby's phone is not going through." Flacko said. "But don't worry, we're pulling up at his crib before going to the trap house."

I nodded feeling more relaxed cause Xaviers' phone's never off. He's got a lot of explaining to do when I see him cause he can't be stressing me out like this.

*
I stepped out of the car and walked to the lobby, waiting for Flacko to park the car. I checked myself out through the glass ceiling and I smiled cause I looked good with my black ripped jeans, brown cropped sweatshirt and some black and brown airforces.

I didn't have too much makeup on except mascara and lipgloss with a my braids down. "You ready?" Makayla walked in with Rakim.

"Where's Flacko?" I questioned.

"He decided to wait in the car cause it was taking too long to find a parking space so he's waiting for us in front here." She said while pointing outside.

"Okay." I said, making my way to the elevator.

"How did they let us in so easy?" Makayla asked in awe.

"They know me." I chuckled. "Plus I showed them the golden card which is Baby's apartment key."

They both nodded as we continued going higher and higher. Once we reached the last floor, we stepped out of the elevator with smiles on our faces but those smiles instantly wiped off when my eyes made contact with female clothes, laying recklessly on the floor.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked while bending down to pick up the crop top which was discarded on the floor.

I sniffed it and the perfume on that top smelled very familiar. "Maybe someone left their clothes here by mistake." Makayla said but I immediately shook my head.

"This is Iron hearts private floor, no one in this apartment has excess to this floor." Rakim spoke up for me.

"And you need the gold card or specific code to reach this floor." I explained to Makayla who looked hella confused. "Didn't you see me place the card at the red button which scanned it."

She nodded her head in understanding, I stood up and started making my way to the front of his door where a black bra was laying recklessly.

What the actual fuck is going on?

Is Xavier cheating on me?

This has got to be a dream cause if it is what I think it is, I'm going to fucking kill someone and that's on point black period.

I slide the card on the door and immediately pushed it open, what I saw made me scream. "What the fuck!" I yelled when I saw Becca and Xavier passionately kissing on his couch as she straddled him, slowly grinding on him, topless with a black thong on.

Becca instantly jumped off of Xavier causing him to stand up as well. My heart dropped when I saw his dick print from his grey sweatpants, he's freaking erected!