25🙆🏾‍♀️Interaction🙆🏾‍♀️

Diamond's POV

I woke up, stretching my arms with Xavier's arms wrapped around my waist. We've spent two days at Mama Jenny's place cause she wanted us to spend sometime together in Xavier's childhood home.

This house now feels like my second home and I don't want to leave but we'll have to today cause Xavier's got some business to handle. "Baby." I whispered.

"Hmm." He said snuggling closer to me.

"It's almost 10:30am, you've got to get up." I shook him.

He whined pulling me closer to him. "5 more minutes, you kept me up all night last night."

I rolled my eyes cause he's making it seem like we had sex all night which we didn't, instead we stayed up all night talking about the cheating situation and how to better our relationship.

The first night was chilled, we just fell asleep but last night I had to get everything off my chest. I made a huge fuss and he apologised multiple times, we ate each other's faces off but he refused to have sex cause it's his "family house" and his moms room is just down the hall so yeah.

He said that he did get carried away and turned on but he was never going to sleep with Becca cause I was at the back of his head. "Get up baby." I said while getting out of bed.

Before I could walk away, Xavier spanked me so hard that I winced. "Stop Zavier, that hurt." I said while walking to the bathroom.

I picked up my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth, Xavier soon joined me. He took his toothbrush and started brushing as well while standing next to me.

Once we finished brushing I was about to walk away but he stopped me by placing his arm around my neck. "Gimme a kiss." He whispered in my ear so I turned around with his arm still around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and softly placed my lips against his, he instantly moved his lips against mine with his tongue immediately touching my bottom lip. "Uh." I softly moaned when he bit my lip.

Before you know it, he picked my up and placed me on the edge of the washbasin. His lips left mine and suddenly went down to my neck, I gasped from the feeling of his teeth biting and sucking on my flesh.

My hands went to his head as my legs wrapped around his waist. He's making me so horny right now! "I love you." He pecked my collarbone. "I love everything about you." He whispered while squeezing my waist with his teeth grazing my collarbone.

"Baby." I moaned feeling myself getting wet. "I want you."

He groaned, taking the opportunity to lick my my throat when I threw my head back. "Shit ma." He sighed, stepping away from me.

"Xavier, I need you baby." I whined. "I'm so horny, please touch me." I tried holding onto his hand but he stepped further away from me.

"Not now ma, we've gotta get ready so I can drop you off." He walked out of the bathroom leaving me high and dry.

"Fuck." I said while jumping off the washbasin.

He's the one that started kissing me now he got me all horny and shit then he says not now. He's seriously leading me on, now I wish I was a virgin all over again cause Xavier has really turned me into a sex addict.

*
I moisturised my body with Xavier's lotion then I wore a black tank top with baby blue shorts. Xavier walked in 2 minutes later with a smile on his face, I rolled my eyes cause I'm still pissed about what happened in the bathroom.

"My baby looking beautiful as ever." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Leave me alone Xavier." I rolled my eyes, putting on his black slides. "I'm not in the mood."