14😁The surprise😁

Diamond's POV

"Thank you for the ride girl." I smiled while stepping out of the car and closing the door.

"I love you mamas." Makayla smiled back at me then she drove off.

I quickly made my way up the stairs cause it was literally 6am, I couldn't sleep all night cause I was thinking about Xavier so I just decided to leave, thank God for Makayla who gave me a ride back.

I stopped in my tracks to see Xavier sitting next to my door with his eyes closed, what the hell is he doing here? How long has he been here for? Oh my poor baby!

I slowly made my way to the door, not wanting to wake him cause I don't wanna talk to him. I'm not looking forward to even uttering a single word to him.

Just when I was about to step foot inside the apartment, I felt a hand hold onto my ankle. "Let go of me Xavier." I rolled my eyes.

He shook his head standing up. "Baby, shit!" He said when he saw my cheek. "I'm so sorry ma, I never wanted to hurt you."

"But you did." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know what came over me." He tried touching my hand but I pulled it away. "I'm sorry baby, please give me another chance ma."

I rolled my eyes, stepping into the apartment and locking the door behind me. He didn't bother knocking cause he knew I wouldn't open up.

Now he can at least go back to his penthouse cause I'm not interested in any apology right now. I feel kind of bad that I'm being so rude to him but at the same time, I want him to fight for me a little more cause it feels so good.

*
It was now 16:45pm, my heart is not at peace cause Xavier hasn't left. He's still seated outside my door, at the same spot he was since morning.

I saw him leave when it was around 12:00am but he came back an hour later and I seriously don't know what to do.

A part of me wants to open up the door and let him in but another part of me wants to see how long he'll stay there for cause I feel like it's just a facade.

Fuck! I didn't expect to feel so much for him, he's literally driving me insane. I don't think this could be a facade though cause he's literally sitting on the floor next to my door, a whole Iron Heart, what?

I'll open the door for him in an hour, let me just go take a little nap.

*
I jumped out of bed when I realised it was now dark outside, it's currently 21:10pm. I fell asleep when I was planning to just take a nap, that's wonderful.

I sighed walking to the bathroom and taking a quick 5 minute shower cause I wasn't dirty, just hot. I put on my pink night gown which came along with a cute little robe.

My stomach growled so I walked out of my room to go to the dark kitchen, I turned on the light and opened the fridge.

My heart jumped out of my chest when I heard a cough coming from outside. "Fuck!" I cussed while running to the door.

I immediately opened the door to see Xavier still on the floor. "What the fuck Xavier." I said while trying to help him stand up. "Why are you still here? It's freaking cold out here."

"You wouldn't give me a chance to talk to you so I decided to wait." He said while walking in.

My heart aches from the fact that he's been waiting out here for so long and I didn't even care, I'm such a bitch.

"I'm sorry." I apologised feeling so bad.

"I should be the one apologising." He said with his arms finding my waist. "I don't want you thinking that I'm using you, I fucking adore you, I really care about you and I want you."