7🤔M.I.A🤔(missing in action)

Diamond's POV

It's been 2 days since the "amazing" sex Xavier claimed we had, if it was that amazing though, why hasn't he called me?

Two days back we woke up next to each other with good vibes all around but he had to leave cause they needed him at the trap house.

I later on tried calling him but I got no response, I called Makayla and she told me that he's okay, he was just busy.

I waited for a day but nothing, waited for another day........same result. My mind is going a hundred miles per hour right now cause if Jacques finds out that we had sex then he dumped me after that, he will literally kill me.

Did Xavier really use me? Oh God!

I should have known that I was in his list of fuck and dunk, he fucked me and now he dunked me!

He got exactly what he wanted from me. I shouldn't have given in too quick but I did and now I'm in a shit position cause I didn't hold off a little longer.

But why though? I felt something special when we were having sex that day, the atmosphere was different.

It seemed like he really cared about me.

What will I tell Jacques now if he really fucked and dunked me? This was part of the mission after all, I'm an adult so sex shouldn't be a huge problem.

This is just a wake up call that I'm here for a mission and I can't start catching feelings. This mission can't fail and it won't fail, I won't let it fail.

Maybe I should go check if he's at the trap house.

Makayla did warn me. I didn't bother asking Xavier about where we stood, now I don't even know if I'll ever see him again.

I got out of bed and walked to my closet, pulling out my black off the shoulder dress and black Adidas sneakers.

I quickly put on my clothes, fixed my hair then grabbed my purse and car key.

*
It took me a good 2 hours to reach the trap house, I got out of my car and walked up to the 2 security guards.

I approached them but they just stared at me without moving. "Does he know you're coming?" The buff bald guy asked me.

I could lie but it's better I just tell the truth. "No he doesn't." I sighed.

"We know you're the bosses female but you can't just come here unannounced cause this isn't his house, it's the trap house." He spoke and I nodded.

"I get that." I said. "He just hasn't been answering my calls for the past few days so I came to find out what's wrong."

They looked at each other then stepped out of the way for me to enter, I'm glad they still remember me cause it seemed like they wouldn't budge if it was some other person.

Once inside I saw Makayla sitting on Flacko's lap so I walked up to them. "Hey guys." I said softly.

They looked very shocked to see me. "Diamond, hey." Makayla stood up and pulled me in for a hug.

"What you doing here ma?" Flacko asked me.

"I'm looking for Xavier." I facepalmed myself.

"He's kind of busy right now." Makayla said with worry written all over her face.

"Is he here?" I asked in awe.

They both looked at me without saying anything so I walked away, looking for his office.

I walked up the stairs and stopped cause I saw a door with a star on it, I could hear groaning coming from inside.

Curiousity got the best of me as I instantly walked in and came face to face with Becca on her knees sucking Xavier's dick.