31🥺Freedom🥺

Xavier's POV

Two days have passed since the whole incident and we've yet to see Diamond. I'm going crazy cause I just wanna know if she's okay.

We've been in this shit hole for 5 days now and I'm so over it. Neither Diamond nor Jacques have come down to this basement for two days now and I freaking don't know what to think anymore.

The bodyguards have been bringing us food but I haven't been eating as usual cause I just can't. The only think I had was an apple and a watermelon, other then that I can't down it.

"Oh God, please protect her." Makayla continued with her prayers.

She's been going on like this for the passed two days now. Flacko's health is deteriorating, he barely talks anymore in order to conserve his energy.

"What time is it?" Becca asked Rakim.

It has become their daily routine. "It's currently 15:00pm." Rakim sighed.

We're slowly loosing energy, I fear for Tevin cause he's diabetic and has yet to take his medication. "Hurry up, we can't let them get away!" I heard Jacques yell as running was heard.

"Rondo, Dane, join us!" Deontei yelled.

Those names belong to the securities who guard the basement door. Why do they need them as well?

Cars started up then quickly drove off. "What the fuck was that about?" Tevin asked in confusion.

We just stared at each other in confusion cause he sounded very worried. "Maybe th..." Becca got cut off by the sound of the basement door opening.

Butterflies appeared in my stomach when I saw Diamond running down the stairs along with Kimberly. She had a plaster on the corner of her head with a bruise under her eye, she didn't even say anything to anyone which was very shocking.

"Kimmy, start with Flacko cause he's getting really weak." Diamond said while tossing a key to Kimberly.

Diamond knelt down in front of me, unlocking my leg chains, she finished with that then started with my neck chain. I can't believe this! She actually stuck to her word.

Her finger slightly brushed against my neck when she was removing the neck chain, goosebumps appeared all over my arms. She made slight eye contact with me but it didn't last cause she stood up, moving onto my hands.

*
Once we were all free, Kimberly walked up to us. We huddled up, listening to what she's got to say cause she basically helped us. "This is a map, y'all can't leave from the front gate cause it's risky, this map will guide y'all on where to go. Y'all need to leave from the woods which is at the side of the house." She said while handing the map to me.

"Here's some cash to help y'all get a cab or something." She said, giving it to Tevin. "And here are your belongings." She said while handing us our phones and guns.

"Iron heart, your gun is in Jacques's safe so Diamond is getting it now." She said.

I nodded feeling relieved cause that gun is literally part of me. It was handed over to me by my uncle Frank then I customised it, that gun is my baby.

"Okay, let's go." Kimberly said while running up the stairs.

We followed behind her, squinting our eyes when we came out to daylight. We've been stuck in that basement for a whole week with no natural light, the only natural light we were getting was from that small window.

"Alright, the gatekeeper is in the bathroom so y'all start heading out." She said to us.

We started making our way to the exit until someone held onto my hand. "Your gun." Diamond said with her eyes locking with mine.