39 🔥Hookup🔥

Diamond's POV

"Hey girl." I said while opening up the door for Makayla.

It's currently 20:10pm, I'm guessing she's here for a sleepover cause she's been coming over a lot. "Hey mamas." She said while stepping into the apartment.

It's been 5 days since the burial and life has gone back to normal. Mom left the following day after the burial and I returned to Kimberly's apartment.

I'm sad though cause she'll be leaving me tomorrow cause she has to go back to Jacques' mansion or he'll get suspicious. Now I'll be left here all alone again.

"What you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"She's here cause she misses me." Kimberly said while walking up to Makayla and embracing her.

"You got that right." She laughed. "But the main reason I'm here is to take Diamond to the Crips party."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"The Crips are currently having a party to welcome new members so I'll need you to join me." Makayla said.

I instantly shook my head. "I'm not going." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why?" She asked, pouting.

"Cause I'm not in the mood and I do not wanna bump into Xavier." I shook my head.

Makayla sighed. "You can avoid him." She said. "Please Diamond, please come with me."

She gave me those puppy eyes and I just couldn't say no after that. "Fine." I sighed walking to the room.

Makayla and Kimberly joined me. "I have my clothes in this bag." Makayla said while opening her bag.

"I don't even know what to wear." I said while walking to the closet. "Where is it taking place?" I asked her.

"On a superyacht." She said with so much excitement.

I sighed, pulling out my pleated hem denim skirt with a halter neck denim crop top. "That will look so good with black heels." Kimberly said to my outfit so I pulled out my black heels.

I stripped, removing my pyjamas then replacing it with the outfit I chose. "You look good." Makayla said while I checked myself out on the full length mirror.

"There's something missing though." Kimberly said while standing up and walking to the nightstand.

She then approached me with a gold waist chain in hand. I smiled, watching her put the chain around my waist. "Now that's sexy." Makayla sniggered.

The waist chain added a sexy edge to the look and I'm loving it. I put on foundation, eyeliner, eyelashes, matte red lipstick then I combed my hair. "Okay, let's go." I said after spraying some perfume on myself.

We both hugged Kimberly then walked out of the apartment. "We'll go with my car." Makayla said while we made our way to the parking lot.

We entered her car and she soon drove off with MADU by Kizz Daniel playing.

We arrived at the Marina in less than an hour. The yacht was freaking huge with music blasting and people all around. I'm amazed! The disco lights even made it 10 times more pretty, it's amazing.