19🫢Gut Feeling🫢

Diamond's POV

I woke up to my phone vibrating, I sat up reading a text that came from The Crips group chat. It read, "They'll be a crew meeting today at 12:00pm, normal gang meeting will take place at 16:00pm."

The text came from Flacko so I stood up and went upstairs to Xavier's room, only to find him gone. I thought today would be a new day, I just wanted to talk to him and sort everything out but I guess it won't be possible cause he's already missing.

I huffed while going to Xavier's number and calling him. It rang about 5 times but he didn't pick up so I tried calling again and again but this time he instantly declined, not even letting it ring.

How will I fix stuff between us if he's ignoring me? I've never been in this situation before, I do the ignoring, I never get ignored so right now I'm clueless.

I sighed, walking to the shower and stripping off all my clothes. Xavier's penthouse is so technologically advanced, the shower freaking has buttons that you have to press in order to turn on the water.

That's crazy!

I pressed the red button and hot water started pouring out, the water was so hot so I pressed the blue button as well. This shower is great, there's enough space, the floors are marble so it feels like your feet are getting a free pedicure.

It would've been so much better if Xavier was in here with me. I miss him very much, I want him, I want to see him, feel him, talk to him. I just want all of him cause he completes me.

I sighed washing my body with his body wash and loofah. My mind couldn't stop thinking about how angry he was, he was so pissed and it really scared me.

It scared me cause I thought, if he's this angry about the half truth I told, how angry will he be when he finds out the truth about the mission.

I'm really playing with fire but I don't care cause I'd rather get burnt than loose Xavier. This is my life so I'm going to live it! Tomorrow can worry about itself.

*
I walked out of his apartment and entered the cab which was called for me by the receptionist. I'm loving the soft life but it's not worth it without my man by my side.

I sat in silence as the driver followed the direction to my house from the GPS. I picked up my phone and tried calling Xavier again but he declined.

I used to think that I've got Xavier wrapped around my finger but I am sadly mistaken, it's actually the other way around. My mind can't stop racing, I haven't stopped thinking about ways to solve this problem so that peace will reign.

Sometimes I might act like a bitch but I don't like fighting with him and I don't want us to ever fight again.

*
I walked into my apartment and immediately went into the room to get changed cause the meeting starts in 3 hours. I need to be there before the meeting starts cause I might get lucky and find Xavier there alone, then I'll be able to talk to him.

I removed the clothes I've been wearing since yesterday then I put on a pair of black cargo pants, light brown crop top and my white and brown Jordan Nikes. I put on foundation cause I had some serious eye bags, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss followed.

I combed my hair, sprayed some perfume on myself then I picked up my brown handbag and headed out of the room. I quickly picked up my phone, I tried calling Xavier again but this time it went straight to voicemail.

Great!

*
I parked my car outside the trap house, it took me 2 hours and a half or so to get here so now I've only got approximately 30 minutes to talk to Xavier, if he's even around!