02

"Uh... Mr. Jeon. Mr. Kim, Lee's and Wang's are here for the meeting. Everything is ready everyone is waiting for you to join." Jimin mumbled as he saw the latter looked up from the computer screen, Jimin sighs as his gaze meets with the CEO.

The CEO took a deep breath before shutting down the computer, as he nodded his head and took his suit coat from his chair. "Are you coming there?"

Jimin blinked many times hearing Jeon's questions, shouldn't he supposed to be there with him as his secretary. "Y-Yes of course sir." Jimin nodded his head as he noticed Jeon's displeased expressions.

"Hmm... Stay beside me." Jeon mumbled casually standing up from his chair trying not to look at the smaller's red cheeks.

The smaller gulped before nodding his head many times as he walked towards his boss to help him in wearing his coat.

Jeon hummed pleasingly glancing at his smaller secretary as he walked out of the office with Jimin behind him.

"Good afternoon Mr. Jeon." The shareholders greeted the CEO as they stood up from their chair Jeon nodded his head while greeting back Jeon signalled Jimin to sit beside him as the secretary smiled at everyone before bowing and taking his seat beside his boss.

"Should we start the presentation?" Lee Taemin asked smiling sweetly towards Jimin who shifted in his seat uncomfortably while glancing at his boss who clenched his jaw glaring at Lee Taemin.

To be Continued.

Warning: plot twists👻