29

"AAAAAAAA JIN HYUNG PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR, DON'T DO THIS TO ME." Jimin cried while banging Jin's bedroom door, they both were running to hide somewhere from the murderer that's when Jin ran inside his room and closed the door in Jimin's face who felt betrayed. "I don't want to die Waaaaaaa."
Jimin cried as he looked back and heard that murderer's footsteps.

Jimin's hold on the pan's tightens as he tried to find some place to hide. He ran towards the sofa and hid behind it, while crouched down on the floor, he could see the man's shiny shoes from stepping on the white marble.

He is walking like he is some king, and it's his castle. Jimin thought in his drunk mind.

His eyes are dropping but he tried hard to open them and see where he is going, oh- no no no he is coming towards Jimin's side. No No No.

I don't want to die. God please save me. And Jimin regretted not going to his home. Before the murderer could come closer, A baby spider decided to say hello to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened. AHHHHHHHHH." He screamed and jumped away from the place just to fall in the murderers arms.

Jimin's heart thumped, as he can feel another body pressed to his, no no no... He is going to die.

He didn't even tell his husband that he loves him, Jimin wants to cry, why this life is so unfair towards him.

"Please don't kill me, I have one husband." Jimin cried still holding the man but his eyes are closed out of fear as his body shook.

"Hey, Jimin it's me." Jimin heard a soft familiar voice. But how is it familiar? Drunk Jimin don't any murderer's.

"Who?" The smaller man asked.

"Jungkook, your one husband." The murderer said, Jimin's eyes opened widely. He sighed in relief and teared up out of happiness that he is not going to die.

"Jungkook." Jimin cried out seeing the man after many hours as his lips lifted upwards in a slight smile, but- "You manwhore bunny." Jimin's lips fell downwards instantly. "You came back after fucking your Hoe?"

The other man is shocked, confused, speechless, he doesn't know how to answer this question. "Jimin what are you-"

"Stay away you bastard." Jimin pushed the man lightly. The other person can smell alcohol from Jimin.

He understood that Jimin is not in his senses, but what the hell he is saying? "Jimin what happened?"

"Do not ask me what happened, tell me where were you from last hours?" The smaller man asked gritting his teeth and poking Jungkook's chest.

"Jimin I was with Jackson, his mo-" Jungkook wasn't able to complete his words and Jimin shouted.

"FUCK YOU AND FUCK JACKSON."

To be Continued.

I am done!🥲Thankyou

I am done!🥲
Thankyou.❤️