27

"It's okay baby, shh... Don't cry." Jin tried to console the smaller man who is continuously sobbing in his embrace.

"H-Hyung, h-he ig-gnored me, he never behaved like this in the last 2 years, first he forced my parents to agree with this marriage, then he treated me like a treasure, then he ignored me Hyung." Jimin complained about his husband to Jin while wiping his nose on Jin's t-shirt, Jin frowned hearing what Jimin said about being forced in this marriage. "He is manwhore." Jimin's cursed, hearing him cursing Jin's eyes widened as he bit down his chuckle. It was the first time Jin heard a curse words from the younger's mouth.

"Don't worry, I will definitely cut his dick." Jin gritted his teeth as he patted Jimin's head.

Jimin lifted his head a little and looked at Jin with his puffy eyes. "No, it can be a problem in future." After muttering those words, again Jimin dropped his head on Jin's chest.

Jin looked somewhat taken aback and asked. "What do you want then?"

Jimin pulled away from Jin and took a deep breath. "I want divorce."

Jin eyes widened as he shooked his head. "Jimin, Jungkook saved you from hell."

Some hours later.

"HAHAHAHAHA." They both laugh rolling on the floor, as soon beer bottles are also rolling here and there on the shining white marble.

"Hahaha... H-Hyung you are so funny." laying on the floor Jimin giggles, as his eyes close turning into crescent moons.

"Yeah it was so much fun, we used to sneak out in each other's house to create fuss, and because Jungkook is the youngest so whenever we got caught by our parents we put everything on him, and Aunt Jeon used to punish him by making him stand outside the door without any clothes.... HAHAHAHAHA." Jin revealed and now they both are laughing, while shaking their legs in the air, tears of laughter gathered in their eyes. After calming down a little Jin sighed and looked at the smaller who has his eyes closed as he looked relaxed. "Jimin." He called the younger who hummed. "Tell me something funny about you." Jin asked curiously.

"There's nothing interesting about me Hyung, I have fun with Hoseok Hyung in the middle school and college days other than that, I don't know much since I didn't spend many time with my parents, since they were used to so busy in making money and about their status." Jimin told him lazily as a sad smile appeared on his face. "H-Hyung... Tell me more about Jungkook." Jimin asked as he pouted at the older.

To be Continued.

That's all for today! I am having fun seeing my desperate people

That's all for today! I am having fun seeing my desperate people.😂

Any Theories about this chapter?