14

Jimin's legs trembled as walked towards the high, elegant design building, if we talk about Jeon's everything screams unique, desirable and admirable. Jimin bit his bottom lip as he Don't want to get late not even for a second, even though he is going to work in lower department but still, Jeon's are Jeon's upper and lower doesn't matter. Bubbles roaming in his stomach from up to down, he tried to calm himself down before entering in the building but his heartbeat accelerated even more after rich scents hits his nose just as he entered in the building. He clutched on the file he is holding as he walked looking straight, trying hard not to show the nervousness which is running in his veins, after showing his ID card in the reception he walked ahead forgetting about the instructions the receptionist gave him, without knowing what to do.

He entered the elevator the only thing he remembered from the information she gave him, he sighed in relief after finding the elevator empty, he is about to press the button that's when he heard rushed footsteps and in a second someone entered in the elevator filling Jimin senses with his musky rich scent, Jimin titled his head to look at the person. A man taller than him stood beside him looking in front as he is some robot, the man isn't even blinking, Jimin immediately looked away when he noticed a moment in the man's jaw muscles, Jimin touched the button boringly as he couldn't help but glanced at the man secretly.

The man's side profile is perfect, he dark orbs glaring at the elevator door, as his big pointed nose is perfectly matched with his face lines, the man's pink thin lips glued in a tight line, his jaw set as he is always ready to take out his claws anytime, His navy blue suit looked expensive, as his white shirt buttoned up till neck and the check tie perfectly attached around under collar, unconsciously Jimin looked at his shirt, he gasped, his collar buttons are opened, how unprofessional. But right now he can't-

Ping, the elevator stopped as he saw the man tried to get out of the elevator hurriedly. "S-Sir... W-Wait." The man stopped hearing Jimin's low voice from behind, he turned around knocking Jimin's breath. After some seconds when nothing comes out of his mouth, the man raised an eyebrow at him. "C-Can you p-please tell me the directions to human resources." Jimin mumbled while stuttering badly as he immediately looked down on the floor and missed the latters amused expressions.

To be Continued.

Huff 😪 good night my people

Huff 😪 good night my people.😘