26

After working all day and running here and there as a secretary of Jeon Jungkook is not easy at all and now Jimin is tired as hell.

Everything is in control, Jimin is sticking to Jungkook like a glue, but Jungkook behaviour is still the same towards Jimin, and Jimin Cursed himself for that, he shouldn't have tell Jungkook about Taemin.

Jimin sighs as he stands up from his chair while stretching his arms, he didn't meet Jungkook from the lunch she has been doing a lot of work. After cleaning his working table Jimin took his bag and walked towards Jungkook's office, since it's time to go home.

Mostly employees left the building as he silently makes his way towards the office door, he knocked on the door but no answer.

The smaller man frowned, he opened the door but no one is there, Jimin checked the bathroom but it's empty.

It's wierd.

Did he left? No Jimin can't want to believe whatever his mind is telling him.

Jungkook never left him alone in the office.

He immediately goes down by using elevator, The receptionist is still there, Jimin panted as he ran towards the reception.

"Mrs. Lee... Where's Jung- Mr. Jeon?" Jimin asked as he looked at her, desperate for the answer.

Looks like The receptionist is also about to leave since she is packing her stuff. She smiled while bowing. "He left early today, I think after lunch." The receptionist announced and Jimin felt his legs trembling and heart dropped in his stomach.

"A-Are you sure." Jimin asked as his voice trembled a little.

"Yes, Mr. Park. He left with Mr. Wang." Hearing the receptionist, Jimin's breath knocked out, as tears welled up in his eyes, he just nodded his head at her and walked out of the building.

"Mr. Park." He hears a voice of Jungkook's driver. "Mr. Jeon ordered to send you home." The driver said looking down at the floor as he walked to open the back seat door but Jimin stopped him.

"I-It's... I can go by m-myself." Denying politely while keeping his tears he walked away.

"J-Jin Hyung..." Jimin sobbed on the phone, he didn't want to go to Jeon's house, he is sure that Jungkook took Jackson there, and maybe right now they are fucking each other.

"Baby? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Hearing Jin's worried voice Jimin broke down in the middle of the road.

To be Continued.

I was missing them so much and they just dropped a bomb(it's called letter)

Stream 'FACE'

Any thoughts? What will Jimin do now? And where is Jungkook?🤔