07

Jimin was a simple boy enjoying his life with his parents until a Strom named Jeon Jungkook came into his life and turned his life upside down. Well we will know more about it later. 

Jimin bit his lower lip as he knocked on the office door of his boss and instantly got permitted to get in.

"Mr. Jeon... Do you want something?" He asked nervously looking down on the floor, he was hesitant to ask the exact thing, he didn't want to show that he cares for the other person, but it's a bulshit act when the other person already knows how much he cares for him.

The boss averted his gaze for some seconds and looked at his secretary, his eyes softened but again his cold expressions returned, he turned his attention back to the computer screen.

"No, I don't want anything." Jeon replied sternly, taping on the keyboard fluently.

Jimin's expressions fell again as he looked at Jeon with concerned face. "But, Mr. Jeon you haven't-" Just a glance from Jeon is enough to shut him up, he gulped as he sealed his lips.

Jungkook sighed. "I am busy Mr. Park, you can leave." He stated coldly without even looking at him, Jimin felt his heart shattered, Jeon never treated him like this, not even when Jimin was against to marry him, he always treated him like he is made of glass. Jeon always looks at him like he is some precious gem. And that's why his recent behaviour is hurting Jimin.

It's been two days since Jungkook asked him about the guy Taemin, it's been 2 days since Jeon looked at him like he used to (well this is what he thought), it's been 2 days since Jeon asked him about his day, neither he asked if he had his breakfast, lunch or dinner, that's another thing that he is getting his evening snacks and lunch in his office as always send by Jeon, but still in those last 2 years Jimin has developed lots of habits, like telling Jungkook about his day, about his meals, he also asked the same questions in return in their night talks, but it's not happening since last two days, he is not getting those precious kisses from his husband, it's been 2 days since he got the love and affection Jungkook is showing him from last two years, Jimin knows it's just 2 days, he shouldn't feel like this way but he can't help it and most important thing Jungkook stopped hugging him at nights.

Jimin didn't said anything, he blinked his tears away and walked out of the office keeping his head down.

To be Continued.