06

Jimin turned pale, noticing the shifting in Jimin's expressions, Jungkook frowned as he looked at the smaller male.

"What happened?" The taller asked cupping the smaller cheeks with his palms. "Are you okay?" Jungkook patted his cheeks lightly when he didn't got any response from the smaller.

Jimin seems to be lost, he snapped out of his thoughts when his husband shook his lightly. Jimin hesitated not knowing if he should tell his husband the truth or not, but he knows somehow Jungkook will know the truth so there's no use of hiding anything. "I-I know him." Jimin muttered as he bit his lower lip.

"How?" The taller man raised his eyebrows squeezing Jimin's cheeks.

He can't digest the fact that his husband knew that pervert motherfucker, and he didn't even know about it.

Jimin gulped visibly as his heart beats loudly in his chest. "He... We graduated from the same high school, uh- h-he p-proposed me in high school." Jeon grip loosened from Jimin's cheeks as he clenched his jaw. "But it's from his side, I denied his proposal, after that he didn't bothered me but I think today he recognised me." Jimin completed sighing as he looked up at Jungkook who has unreadable expressions on his face, even though from inside he is glad that the man will not be able to walk from now on. So, he did correct, right?

Jungkook pressed his lips in a tight line. He made an O face. "So, he is your boyfriend." The taller said sarcastically.

Jimin's brows knitted together as he shook his head. "I already said it was from his side." Jimin cleared again as he saw Jungkook just scoffed as he turned around to leave but Jimin stopped him from leaving by holding his arms. "Jungkook, please believe me." Even though he doesn't have to clarify his image in front of Jungkook but still, he doesn't want his husband to think of him in the wrong way.

But why should he care what Jungkook thinks of him? Why should he care for the person who forced him in the life which he never wanted.

But he didn't regret it. Right?

To be Continued.

Good Night My People

Good Night My People.✨
Love You All .💕