31

"Hyung, I am guilty for leaving Jimin in the office, but It wasn't my intention, I can never do that and you know it well. Yesterday when we got news about Jackson's mother, he was devastated and as a childhood friend, I couldn't leave him alone, he was there for me since childhood." Jungkook sighed, as he left his weight on the sofa, Jin looked younger in the corner, who is feeling guilty for thinking nasty things about his husband. "And if it wasn't Jackson, we can never know about Jimin, that his parents is going to make his life hell." Jimin's eyes widened as he gasped hearing Jungkook's statement, his heart clenched in his chest as a sob left from his mouth and this time he didn't tried to hide it.

Jin looked unbothered since, he already knows about Jimin's presence, but Jungkook, The man panicked as he recognised his husband, following the sound he found him standing behind the wall and crying silently.

Jungkook doesn't know how much Jimin heard, so he. "When did you woke up?" Jungkook asked as he hesitantly placed his palms on Jimin's cheeks and gently wiped his eyes, the smaller more cried at his husband's action. "Are you not feeling well?" The taller man asked looking into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin hiccups. "W-What they w-wanted to do with my l-life?" Jimin asked with trembling voice looking at Jungkook, the taller man closed his eyes for some seconds, then sighed.

"It's not worth it Jimin. Believe me." Jungkook said tiredly while shaking his head.

"P-Please Jungkook... I want to know." Jimin wishpers with pleading eyes as he leaned in Jungkook's touch. "P-Please."

Jin watched them as he wanted to leave them alone to Clear everything, but on the other side he knew Jungkook will never tell Jimin.

"Jungkook just tell him, don't make him hate you more." Jin voice out tiredly, as his evil mode switched on.

Jimin's head snapped towards Jin as his focused on Jin's last words, he shook his head as more tears slipped from from Jimin's eyes, he turned his gaze towards Jungkook. "I d-don't hate you." Jimin mumbled looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"You don't love him either." Jin spat rudely, as his expressions turned angry, they both are fools.

Jimin bit his lower lip as he looked down on the floor, Jungkook's heart dropped seeing Jimin avoiding eye contact, knowing well that Jin is right somewhere. Jimin didn't love him, but somewhere he is heart he is glad that Jimin don't hate him.

"You were saying right Jungkook, you gave him everything, but what you got in return? It's been two damn years, he is living a luxurious life, but didn't give a shit about you, you tried to protect him at every cost just because his life will not ruined, but what the fuck you got?" Jin almost shouted looking at Jungkook as he glared at Jimin from time to time, who was frozen in his place as silent tears kept falling from his eyes. "I used to think that he will change after the love and care you showed him but damn, you are right it's enough Jungkook and now I think you made the biggest mistake of your life by marrying him-." Jin completed as he prayed to heaven for his life after getting death glares from Jungkook. "I think you shouldn't have middles in his family and let him parents make him marry the old ass Jackson's uncle-"

"JIN HYUNG, IT'S ENOUGH!" Jungkook shouted as his face turned red in anger, his fist clenched and breaths uneven as he tried not to punch Jin till he saw heaven. He gripped Jimin's hand Who is dead silent and started dragging him out from Jin's house. "AND DON'T EVER TRY TO CONTACT WITH ME OR JIMIN." He declared while screaming on Jin's face who gulped visibly.

To be Continued.

So? Comments?!🥲💋

So? Comments?!🥲💋