03

"Mr. Jeon the ideas are great." After viewing the presentation one of the shareholders praised the CEO whose lips curled upwards as he glanced at his secretary who is looking somewhat proud of his boss.

"I agree with you, I am again amazed by Mr. Park's ideas." Lee Taemin said looking at Jimin whose smile fell instantly as he gulped.

"Thankyou." The smaller mumbled looking down at his lap as he felt a light squeeze on his left arm, his lips slightly curled upwards as he glanced at the man sitting on the left.

"Can we have lunch together after the meeting? Just me and you?" The man asked in a hushed voice while pouting his full lips as lips as his eyes are sparkling.

Jimin's smile widened. "Of course Jin Hyung."

Jin smiled while nodding his head, as they talked in hushed tone not wanting to get caught by their bosses.

After the meeting Jimin immediately left the meeting room as per Jeon's order, since he has some other matters to handle before the lunch.

"Umm, Actually Jin Hyung invited me for lunch, can I go?" Jimin asked when the Jungkook sat on the chair.

The CEO's expressions turned sour but he didn't showed it in front of Jimin. "I have told you many times, that you don't have to ask everything to me, you are free to decide for yourself my- Jimin." Jungkook said softly melting Jimin's heart, the smaller's heart fluttered as he tried not to blush but failed miserably.

"Thank you!" The smaller mumbled smiling widely as he stepped towards Jeon's chair who looked up at him with raised eyebrow, taking some courage the smaller leaned down and placed his lips on Jeon's for a second before running away making Jungkook frozen in his seat.

To be Continued.

Please check the description again I made some changes, even though it won't affect the storyline but I don't want anyone to be confused!🐱