05

Jimin turned around in the man's embrace as he placed his hands on the man's chest to create some distance between them.

The smaller looked panicked as he bit his lips. "Uh- actually Jin Hyung took me shopping then we met Hoseok Hyung there and then Hoseok Hyung wanted to eat-" A pair of thin lips attached to his full lips as he stopped rambling.

"It's okay darling, I believe you." The taller man mumbled caressing the smaller's soft rosy cheeks as his gaze again draped over Jimin's glossy lips. Even though he knows his husband is beautiful but in the darkness his beauty is shinning even more and Jungkook just wanted to pound on him like a hungry beast, but he don't want to cross the boundaries which is made by his small husband.

"They will send my bags tomorrow." Jimin informed him in a low voice as he looked into the taller's sparkling eyes. "Do you had your dinner?" Jimin hesitantly asked.

Jungkook lips slightly lifted upwards. "I did... You?"

The smaller smiled nodding his head as he sighed heavily.

"Let's go to sleep, you look tired." Again Jimin's cheeks heated up as he nodded trying to get out of his husband's hold.

"I have to change." The smaller mumbled as he felt Jungkook's grip around his waist loosened. Jimin sighed as he turned around.

"Wait." Jimin looked at the taller who again stepped towards him. "Do you know Lee Taemin?" Just a question as Jeon saw how Jimin turned paled.

To be Continued.

Tell me your theories about this story

Tell me your theories about this story.🙂
Don't say 'please next' or I will sue you ☝🏻