13

Jimin can't give a statement that 'my parents are the best in the world' since he never gets those vibes from his parents, since childhood Jimin was very obedient child he never in his life protested against his parents nor disobeyed their any orders, since they shifted in rich neighborhood when he was just a toddler Jimin didn't even remembered how and when their lifestyle changes, he just have blur memories of small and peaceful house, they shifted here after his dad got transferred to another branch of  'Wang's crops'  but after getting caught in scamming, his boss fired him from job, his mother seemed to be very angry, as she just worked in not so famous saloon, she didn't get enough money to manage everything but, to compete with her friends she didn't compromise her luxurious lifestyle.

At that time Jimin was mature enough to understand his household situation, without his parents knowing he started working to help his parents, he suggested his mother to change his school from private to government, but the woman didn't agree since he can't let her ego to crush in front of her rich friends. Of course she has to show off that his one and only is attending South Korea's one of best school's. Jimin secretly continued his job after his father got another job but isn't enough to pay his school fees and other bills, but once he got caught by one of his mother's friend's, that day he got a lot scolding and disappointed look from his mother, even though he was just wanted to help.

His father always compares him to some business man's son but never compared himself to that buisness man, he got to know his parents well, they only care about their, status and money nothing in the world matter to them not even Jimin himself, after passing highschool with good grades he got a seat preserved in Seoul's National University, at scholarship.

Observing his toxic surroundings, his friend suggested him to move out, but he can't since he doesn't have much money to rent a room and pay other bills, and he didn't have time to do part time jobs.

Whatever they did in the past Jimin never protested but after hearing about marriage he finally protest But ended up getting some slaps in his soft cheeks.

He can't do anything, his parents are stubborn and they will never change their decision, for now he can't do anything, but for this shitty situation he can't leave a bad impression in the company of Jeon's, since he is joining them after a day.

To be Continued.