25

Jimin tried his best to stick around Jungkook as much as possible, even after the man complained, but a glare from Jimin and it can shut up the devil Himself then who is Jeon Jungkook to utter a word after getting glares from Jimin.

And Jeon Jungkook is enjoying this new side of his husband which he discovered just today in the morning.

"Mr. Jeon, do you want something else?" Jimin asked softly after he placed a cup of coffee in the table where Jeon is working.

"No, Thankyou." Jeon said, he is so focused on his work that he didn't spare a glance towards Jimin who nodded in understanding.

"But if you need anything, just call me." Jimin mumbled biting his lips and walked out from Jeon's office.

At lunch time Jimin is walking towards Jeon's office that's when he saw Jackson is too going inside, he walked fast before Jackson can get inside.

"Hello, Mr. Wang." Jimin said sarcastically as held the door knob.

"Hello, Mr. Park." Jackson mimicked Jimin, while smiling politely while bowing, Jimin's ears turned red in anger as he wanted to scream on his face, I am 'Jeon' you bastard. but Jimin didn't said anything, he just cleared his throat.

"Umm... Mr. Wang, you don't have to ask for Lunch to Mr. Jeon, I already have his lunch." Jimin said smirking as he showed the transparent bag of boxes.

Jackson chuckled while shaking his head. "Don't worry Mr. Park I won't. Mr. Jeon already informed me. Actually he always informed me everything." Jackson told with mischievous smile as Jimin's ears turned even red, he wants to punch this man right now. "Anyways, I will be back later, I have to talk to Mr. Jeon privately." He winked playfully and walked away.

This MOTHERFUCKER!!!

After taking some deep breaths Jimin calmed himself down as he entered inside Jeon's office, just to see the man is still busy in work.

Jimin's eyes softened, he adores Jeon's profile so much when he looked so focused at the computer screen typing something in the computer, the man always is so serious and professional when it comes to his work and Jimin respect him for that.

"Mr. Jeon." He called after setting everything on the corner of the table.

Jeon's lips lifted upwards but after a second it's neutral, he walked in the bathroom to wash his hands and came back quickly to eat lunch with Jimin who is already sitting and waiting for him, the sight warmed his heart, and Jeon can stare at his cute husband all day.

To be Continued.