15

The elevator stopped and the door opened, Jimin tried to fix his hair and shirt as he got out of the elevator, he turned to the left to see as just the man informed him there's board hanging stated 'Human resources department'. He will surely be going thanks to the man if they ever met.

It is a very pleasing experience for Jimin on his first day to work in south Korea's one of the best companies and very passionate people, he got to learn so many new things working with Jeon's employees. He is grateful that he is going to work with them for 3 months, his colleagues are kind and helpful.

It's been a week since he is working in Jeon's company but still he didn't told his parents that he is on his internship in Jeon's, he is not even talking to them, he is angry and it's his right, how can his father make a very big decision for his life on his own, it's supposed to be decided by him not by any other person. If it wasn't about the fuss that happened a week ago,  he would have told them already but now, he just don't want to see their faces. He keeps himself busy and locked up in his room, he just don't want to face them and remember those horrible things which are going to happen in his future.

He always wanted to be indipendent and successful so he can at least a time make his parents proud, but at the end the only dream is being snatched away from him.

Now he is regretting his life decisions, he should have think about living away from his parents, he shouldn't have to care for them like they never did for him, they only cared for their status in the society and money.

Sighing heavily and blocking these cursed thoughts which are always comes in his mind, he again check the report which the manager of their team handed him, they always gave him right amount of work, not too much and he is thankful for that since it's his thinking that he is still not that much professional like that man-

Oh, wait Jimin still remembers the tall man, he is still waiting to meet him so he can thank him personally for helping him on his first day.

To be Continued.

Stream : "SET ME FREE"