28

"But Hyung please tell me." Jimin please as he held Jin's leg and tried to drag him but ended up rolling back on the floor.

Jin lifted his head to see the younger one was struggling to sit up. "Jimin I want to... But it's not my place." Jin mumbled while rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung waeeee..." Jimin whines loudly. "He didn't even stalk me anymore, he didn't love me anymore hyunggg." Jimin shook Jin's body as they both are drunk as fuck.

"He loves you idiot, he is just another idiot." Jin mumbled while turning other side so he can sleep peacefully.

"But Hyung, how did he save me?" Jimin mumbled while again shaking Jin's body. "Hyung... Hyung..." And Jimin pinched him.

"Ahhhh you moron... Auchh." Jin hissed while caressing his arm where Jimin pinched him. "He saved you by marrying..." And before Jin could complete his sentence, the doorbell of his apartment rang. Jin frowned as he stood up lazily from the floor and looked at the digital clock on the wall.

02:30 am

"I guess Namjoon Hyung is back." Jimin said as he walked towards the door clumsily.

"No, wait." Jin almost shouted making Jimin Stop on the tracks. "Namjoon is on a business trip for a week, he is not here." Jin said in a low voice.

Jimin's brows knitted together as he looked confused. "Then?" He asked.

Jin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know maybe a thief or murderer." Jin said while shrugging his shoulders as suddenly they both screamed and jumped on their places. They both covered their mouths and horrified expressions on are on their faces.

"What should we do now?" Jimin asked as he is trying hard not to close his eyes.

"I think we should call Ambulance." Jin wishpers while shrugging his shoulders.

Jimin looked at him with confused expressions while blinking. "Why ambulance?" The smaller asked.

"For our postmartem.." Jin answered and Jimin gasped as his eyes widened.

"Nooo, I don't want to get murdered." Jimin mumbled while hiding his face in his palms.

They both flinched hearing a loud bang on the door, it's like whoever is outside is trying to break the door. Jimin jumped towards Jin and hid behind him. "Hey get away, I will not die first." Jin said pulling away from Jin who just glares at him. The both continued to bicker and the banging on the door is still on. After making a plan they both decided to open the door.

Jin held the bat in air as walked towards the door and behind him Jimin is holding a frying pan.

"Look I was first one to walk till here, now you are going to open the door." Jin said pushing Jimin towards door as the younger shooked his head. "Go."

Jimin held the door knob as their both heartbeat fastened. Just as he turned the knob properly the door being opened harshly and without looking who is the person they both ran inside while screaming from their lungs.

To be Continued.

Four chapters in a day, 1600+ words

I am tired as hell.

If everyone commented I will update one more. I repeat if 'Everyone'