22

"Mr. Jeon... Should I get you a coffee?" Jimin asked as he took the file which Jungkook gave him after signing the documents.

Jungkook looked at his computer screen while sighing heavily. "No, you don't have to Jackson will get for me." He mumbled not even paying his attention towards Jimin's whose ears turned red as he gripped the file tightly in his hands as if it's someone's neck.

Cursing under his breath Jimin left the office while slamming the door with loud bang.

Later that day Jimin decided to irritate his boss/husband in each five minutes to get some reaction but the latter didn't uttered a word.

"Mr. Jeon, should I bring you lunch?" Jimin asked while biting his lips.

Jeon yawned as he looks up at him. "Jackson already did. Jeon said pointing towards the coffee table which is placed in the corner with some chairs around it, Jimin glanced at the table just to see there's already some packets placed from Jeon's favorite restaurant. Jimin sighed tired as he walked away while cursing Jackson.

"Mr. Jeon where is the blue file?" Jimin asked avoiding eyes contact with Jeon as he is also don't know what file he is just finding a way to talk to his husband.

Hearing his question Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Search for it in the file rack or ask to Jackson he knows." Jeon replied averting his attention back to his work. Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Mr. Jeon, i got the blue file, where is the yellow file." Again Jimin barged inside Jeon's office as he asked another silly question.

Jeon sighed, The office door opened and Jackson walked in. "Mr. Park here's your yellow file. It was just beside the blue file." Jackson said showing the file to Jimin who is looking like his fangs is about to come out and ready to dig in Jackson's neck. From where this fucker is getting these files. Nonetheless Jimin threw a fake smile towards him and took the file, Jimin's every expression is watched by Jeon who is looking so pleased by Jimin's reaction, then Jackson spoke again. "Mr. Park do you need any other file? Umm... Like white file, pink, purple, navy blue, brown, burgundy, silver, maroon, baby pink, transparent-"

"No, Thank you so much for help Mr. Wang." Jimin spatted as he ran out of the office with embarrassed red cheeks.

"Jeon why the fuck you are ignoring my Jiminie?" Jin cursed on the other side of line. "If you don't want to get dickless, than I am telling you treat him well." Jin threatened him as he cursed Jeon nonstop.

"Calm down baby calm down he will behave." Jungkook sighed hearing Namjoon's voice who is trying to calm down his husband horses.

"Ask him why he is even ignoring the innocent boy?" Jin ordered his husband who nodded his head while gulping.

"J-Jungkook why-" As just Namjoon started the line goes off.

Both husbands looked at the screen with wide eyes and shocked expressions.

"THIS FUCKING MORON." Jin screams and Namjoon just covered his ears.

To be continued.

❤JIKOOK❤

❤JIKOOK❤