17

"Wait Wait Wait." It's another day and again Jimin finds the tall man who is rushing to go inside the elevator, coincidentally Jimin arrived earlier today, but he noticed a weird thing, when the man rushed towards the elevator everyone gave him space and no one entered, Jimin shrugged off and ran towards the elevator when he saw it's about to close, he entered anyways, he noticed how other employees looked at him when he entered hurriedly, but no one entered even though they all can fit in the place.

Not minding much, he huffed and turned towards the man. As always the man looks breathtaking. Jimin has to take deep breaths to calm him racing heart. He remembered how this man ran away last week when Jimin is talking to him. Jimin wanted to scoff on the man's face, but he will not since he doesn't want to disrespect anyone and create his image negative. So, Jimin just rolled his eyes and made a poker face just like the man.

"Did you say something?" Jimin's head snapped towards the man in the speed of light hearing the man's voice. Jimin forget to blink as he shook his head didn't able to say anything.

"Eh- I... Thank you!" Without telling the story futher like another day Jimin decided just to say 'Thank you'.

"It's okay." The man simply replied as his side of lips slightly lifted upwards but in a matter of seconds his poker expressions returned as he looked straight.

Days went by, They casually crashes in the elevator, Jimin always smile shyly and greeted the man politely, they don't talk, Jimin observed that the man like to mind his own Buisness no talks and Jimin respect it, atleast he looks very professional.

Another day and Jimin is shaking anxiously as he enters inside the elevator, the man notices it and frowns, Jimin is visibly sweating,

Well anyone will when you are peacefully working on your department and suddenly a day you gotta call from The Boss. Well not the boss but his manager, today when Jimin arrived the receptionist told him that the boss called him and wanted to meet him. Hearing about call from Boss Jimin's legs turned into jelly, as thousands negative thoughts filled his mind.

What if he is going to throw him out?

What if he unknowingly made any mistake in his work?

His internship isn't completed yet, if they fired him, he is sure he is not going to get any good jobs in future and they-

"Are you fine?" Surprisingly the man asked cutting Jimin's thoughts, Jimin flinched as he looked at the man.

"C-Can you tell me w-where is Mr. J-Jeons office." Even though in front of the man Jimin tried to control his voice but it shooked. Jimin noticed the man's brows knitted together. "Actually the receptionist told me he wants my presence in his office." Jimin clarified.

The man looks at with raised eyebrow. "What is your name?"

Jimin frowned but nonetheless he spoke. "Park Jimin." As he saw the man's lips lifted upwards, he just nodded and stared the door like he does usually.

And Jimin gulped, why this strange behaviour?

To be Continued.

I miss JIKOOK 😭

I miss JIKOOK 😭