11

Jungkook gulped visibly as his jaw tenses, he quickly looked away from his husband and stood up from the couch. "I ordered for you, eat before sleeping." The taller man muttered leaving the smaller one on the couch with guilty expressions.

Jimin tried to stop his tears which threatened to fall from his eyes but it didn't take him too much time to ended up bursting into tears after regretting his own actions towards Jungkook.

Why does he have to be so dumb? He noticed Jungkook's hurt expressions after he blurted out some nonsense which he thinks he shouldn't have to say when the taller who always keeps himself calm in front of him. The man never in his life raised his voice at Jimin.
He always makes sure Jimin is fed well, he is safe or not, about his health, even just a sneeze and takes him to the doctor immediately, he makes sure Jimin is comfortable, he never touched him without his permission, and the list goes on, even though their marriage was forced- well not theirs but Jimin didn't wanted to marry Jungkook at the moment for some reasons, but things didn't worked with his way. Jimin wasn't happy at first but after noticing the man's caring, creepy, cold and selfless personality it didn't take him long to start liking his own husband, Who used to always stalks him almost everywhere, Jimin remembered it all, but those sweet acts are more than enough to bubble a hope inside his heart.

He still remember how they both met, than later it's turned into a curse for Jimin, or so he thought. Even though Jeon didn't give him any trouble after their marriage, he respects his decisions and Jimin felt grateful for that everything was going well until he saw Taemin in the meeting room, it wasn't even his fault, he clearly said that he didn't have anything to do with Taemin but Jungkook ignored him even after knowing everything didn't he? Things are getting out of hands, he is so tired of Jungkook's creepy behaviour but know he can't do anything can he? He is already falling in husband's trapped.

The first meeting is very pleasing for Jimin, he wanted to become like Jungkook very passionate and successful, but his all dreams turned into asshes when he was forced to marry with Jeon Jungkook.

To be Continued.

Wait did I mention #Agnst? 👀Thank you so much for reading

Thank you so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨