30

Jimin woke up with a feeling that his head might burst because of the headache, he rubbed his head with his fingers and opened his eyes just to close them back because of the sunlight coming from the windows lightning the room, he was about to freaked out after realising that he isn't in his room, but in a second he recognised it's Jin Hyung's House guest room, the smaller male lazily streched his limbs, as he again closed his eyes that's when some flashback from previous day hits him hard.

He sat up on the bed as he tried to remember everything clearly, some images clashes into his mind, about him and Jin drinking after Jin said something, what is that? Jimin having a feeling that Jin had told him something last night but what? He didn't remember it.

He groaned pulling his hair, he wanted to bang his head on the wall, maybe after that he will remember something. He is trying hard to remember something but got distracted when he heard Jin's loud voice as he is fighting with someone.

Jimin got off from bed, pulling down his light t-shirt, he also didn't realised that his clothes had been changed. With steady steps he walked out of the room, the voices got more clear and he knows with whom Jin is talking.

"He hates me Hyung." Jungkook said not in a loud voice like Jin, Jimin heard him properly, as his stomach churn hearing Jungkook's words.

I don't. Jimin wanted to scream. But he decided to hide behind a wall.

"And Who is the fault at Jungkook?" This time jin almost screamed as Jimin can see disappointment and a hint of anger in his eyes, but he can't see Jungkook's expressions since his back is on display.

Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue, as he just glares at Jin who just shrugged, cause Jungkook knows somewhere Jin is correct.

"What? Don't have answer? You are the one making him hate you Jungkook." Jin said even though it's true but Jungkook didn't liked it a bit.

"Jin Hyung, it's not like I got anything from hiding everything from Jimin, even though I gave him everything, but in return I got nothing, do you think I'm happy after hiding a serious matter of his life? But the thing is after knowing the truth he will be sad and I don't want him to be sad." Jungkook completed while looking elsewhere where as his eyes watered a little, but he blinked away his tears. Jin noticed Jimin's presence long ago but he decided to be quiet, he can see the boy crying standing in the corner, maybe he heard somethings, he will let the truth out in front of Jimin, for how long they are going to be like this? He knows Jungkook will never tell Jimin the truth so will have to make him spit out the truths from Jungkook.

"Okay, I understand, but where were you yesterday?" Jin asked in a stern voice.

Jungkook sighed. "Jackson lost his mother yesterday, so I was there in the funeral." Jungkook said, Jin felt bad for Jackson on the other side Jimin covered his mouth with his palms to control his sobs.

To be Continued.

Leave comments, they boosted my confidence and motivation to write more for you all and for my self!💅🏻