10

Jimin sniffed, sitting on the couch as he placed his one hand on his thighs looking down on the floor as his husband wrapped the bandage on his tiny toe which is hurt by tiny pieces of glass.

"You shouldn't have to play with the piece of glasses." Jungkook scolded gently as an angry pout appears on Jimin lips as he glares at his husband's handsome face who is on his knees sitting on the floor while Jimin's feet in his hand, the taller observes if he has more scratches but there's is no more, he bent down a little to kiss Jimin's feet.

Jimin's breath hitched as the plan of torturing Jungkook are flews out of the window, How can he when this bastard always has been very sweet with him.

Sighing heavily Jungkook looked at his smaller husband who blinked many times as he quickly looked away when their eyes met.

"Why did you left without telling me?" Jungkook asked lowly, looking in his husband who is avoiding his gaze at any cost. Jungkook frowned as he stood up from the ground and sat down beside the smaller. "Jackson told me you are not feeling well, What happened?" Jungkook asked placing his hand on Jimin's neck to check his temperature but it's seems normal not knowing his tiny husband's blood boiling.

Hearing that annoying bastard name, Jimin gritted his teeth, glaring at his husband, who tried hard not to laugh, Jeon found it cute, Jimin rarely shows his anger after all. The smaller man's mood turned sour again.

"Jimin I asked you something." Jungkook asked again getting rubbing Jimin's cheeks with his thumb.

"Why do you care?" Asked Jimin angrily. "Why do I have to tell you everything about my every second? Don't forget You are the one who forced me into this, then You are ignoring me, right? keep up with it, don't bother me anymore, I don't want anything from you." Even though he was very proud after voicing out his thoughts which were roaming in his mind from the beginning, but regretted immediately watching how Jungkook's expressions darkened.

Jimin felt anxious when he heard nothing from Jungkook, he just watched the taller's who has unreadable expressions.

To be Continued.

I guess this is called 'writer's block'😩I want to write but also don't

I want to write but also don't.