19

"Mr. Park." Jimin snapped out of his thoughts hearing another man's voice, he is thinking that in last days sharing the elevator if he has done and said something embarrassing but nothing like this came in his mind. At least he hasn't done something embarrassing in front of The Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin blinked as he looked at his Boss. "Y-Yes sir."

Jeon sighed as he picked a familiar file, Jimin knows it very well, it's finalized by him in Human Resources Department, how can he not know this file,

Damn is he did something wrong?

And if yes then damn he is finished!

Jimin's heart picked up his speed as he bit his lower lip. 

"It's done by you?" Jungkook showed him the file and the shorter man gulped while nodding his head. "Mr. Park, I am impressed."

It took a while to Jimin, registering Jeon's words, he sighed in relief as his body composer calmed a little bit. "Thankyou sir." He bowed.

"It's a rare that we found a potential intern like you, it's happened only 2-3 times in years, the way you described the ideas in the is great, I can't help but to think how you would do in a meeting rooms in front of clients." Jungkook uttered calmly as he noticed the man in front of him again started panicking, he can help but chuckles. "Don't worry, I am not telling you to do that right now, but I have a offer for you." Jungkook said raising an eyebrow at the smaller man whose lips are about to bleed by how roughly he has biting them.

Jimin felt proud hearing something like this from Jeon Jungkook, but he is still nervous in front of him, ok who will not when you are just a mere intern is sitting in front of the Korea's famous buisness tycoon. "Offer?" Jimin squinted his eyes as he mumbled.

Jeon's lips lifted upwards as he hummed. "You can secure your job here." Jeon blurted out and Jimin's eyes litt up. "As a manager in Human Resources Department." Jimin's eyes went wide as his mouth opened in shock.

He thought, he will be an normal employee but Manager? It's huge thing to digest.

What should he do? Should he took the offer? But he still didn't talk to his parents.

Oh the marriage, he remembered the cursed day again where his father announced that he is getting married. Should he took the opportunity and ran away from his parents?

To be Continued.

I found a JIKOOK edited picture and want to write a oneshot again,😩 That picture is so cute

I found a JIKOOK edited picture and want to write a oneshot again,😩 That picture is so cute.😭