21

It feels so good to breathe in fresh air after a week but Jimin doesn't like it at all, he wants to be locked up again.

They are outside the court where he is going to marry Mr. Jeon.

A expensive shining black car stopped in front of them, A guard walked out of the car and opened the back door, A tall man in an expensive black suit with shiny brown shoes got out from the car, Jimin heard skipped a few beats, he took off his sunglasses and looked at Jimin.

"Are you ready?" Jeon asked as he looked at Jimin who didn't said anything but looked at him with disappointed and hurt expressions. When Jimin didn't answered Jungkook looked at Jimin's parents.

Both panicked and nodded their head smiling. "Yes, Yes of course he is all ready." They assured but Jeon don't look pleased at all.

"I want to talk to you." Suddenly Jimin blurted out and next moment he is being dragged by Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin looked everywhere, they are inside one of the court rooms filled with file racks and desks, Jimin gulped as he looked at Jeon.

"What do you want to talk?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Please just leave me and my family alone, don't force me into this." The short male's gentle voice can be heard in a quiet room as no one is here. The smaller lifted his head to look at the other person who is undressing him under his gaze as the shorter quickly averted his gaze.

"Any reason, my beauty?" A Deep husky voice boomed in the room and the shorter felt himself shivering under the man's dominant aura, as he blushed at the name Jeon Jungkook has given him just now. Well this is new.

Jimin gulped as he nodded his head. The taller man's expressions turned sour as he walked towards the shorter decreasing the gap between them. "I-I l-love s-someone else." The shorter Cursed himself for stuttering in front of the tall man.

The taller's lips lifted upwards in a smirk as he tilted his head to look in the smaller's eyes deeply. A dark chuckle left from the taller's mouth. "Lying won't work here my beauty." The smaller's eyes widened as he felt the taller's large hands on his ass. "Your ass seems so fine and virgin to me." Muttered shamelessly by the taller as the smaller gasped backing away but ended up falling on the table with the taller on top of him.

"I will only marry you or no one else, you are mine." The CEO wishpers possessively as he dragged him out of the room to go to the registrar office.

To be Continued.

Wohooo!✌🏻

Wohooo!✌🏻