32

Thank you so much for 10k views!💋

"Stop crying please." Jungkook said softly as he crouched down in front of Jimin who is sitting on their living room and crying his heart out.

Jimin always know that his parents didn't care about him, they never did. But also never knew they wanted to use him for their own benefit.

"They w-wanted to s-sell me? My own p-parents?" Jimin's lips woobled as asked looking at Jungkook, his tears kept falling on his cheeks, his eyes are swollen and red because of crying, nose in red and lips are bitten. But in Jungkook's eyes he is so cute.

Jimin held his small hand and kissed his wrist. "Don't think about it, forget whatever you heard, they are not worth it." Jungkook said as he slightly squeezed his hands.

"P-Please d-don't hide anything, they lied to me, they said you f-forced them. I w-want to know." Jimin as he is also feeling guilty for assuming that Jungkook forced his parents. "How did you know about it and did you m-marry me o-out of pity." Jimin asked while sobbing.

Jungkook chuckled as he stood up from the floor just to sit beside the smaller in the sofa. "They didn't lie about me forcing them, yes I forced them, they aren't agreeing easily so I have to." Jungkook said wiping his tears Nth time. "I will tell you everything, if you promise me not to think about it and forget about it." Jungkook asked softly, even though he knew after knowing, that it's impossible to forget, but he will make sure that Jimin will not think about it much.

Jimin nodded his head eagerly while wiping his nose in his sleeves. "I promise." He mumbled while biting his lips.

Taking a deep breath Jungkook nodded as he started. "Your parents made a deal with Jackson's uncle, that old man promised to your parents that if they let him marry you, then he will give them 40% shares in his company. And your parents agreed." Jungkook said pulling the smaller closer in a hug to make him calm down. "You see, me and Jackson are friends from. Jackson told me about his uncle's deal but I didn't know it was you, then, when you were on internship in my company, Jackson saw you somewhere, he told me that you are that boy, with whom his uncle is marrying. We already met in the elevator so I was shocked, not gonna lie I thought you were also like you parents." Jungkook said as he saw Jimin looked at him with wide eyes. "I am sorry. Later through Jackson I got to know that you don't know about It. Even though it wasn't my concern, but he told me because..." Jungkook stopped for some seconds as he looked somewhat embarrassed making Jimin more curious. "While drinking, I confessed in front of him having a crush on you. You are wrong Jimin it wasn't out of pity. I have been crushing on you since on your first in Jeon's company the day you stepped inside the elevator." Jungkook confessed. 

Jimin's heart fluttered as he looked at Jungkook, his cheeks turned red, as he bit his lower lip.

Jungkook sighed. "It wasn't easy to convince them, they were demanding positions in my company, but I didn't want them near you after marriage, so I gave them a job in another branch which is in Busan, I stopped them to meet you or make any contact with you, I have to stalk you everywhere so make sure they don't approach you." Jungkook said looking guilty even though it wasn't his fault.

"Why didn't you tell me all this earlier?" Jimin asked as he again cried. "Why do you make the situation like it's your fault when it's not?" Jimin asked as he is devastated after knowing the harsh reality of his life.

"I don't want you to hurt." Jungkook said softly, he didn't want to hurt him, but he wasn't able hide the truth any longer. Jungkook lifted the smaller's crying face. "You promised that you will not think about it, I don't want to see you hurt but in the end I didn't want to tell you all this but we can't hide anything forever. I am sorry if I hurt you." Jungkook said looking into Jimin's eyes.

"I am sorry." Jimin cried out as he hugged his husband.

To be Continued.

🥲

🥲