24

After that horrible dream Jimin didn't sleep a blink, he kept walking back and forth in his room, maybe thinking about how to talk to his own husband.

In the morning he can be found in the kitchen making his husband's favourite breakfast.

He set everything on the table as he decided to take shower before Jungkook woke up.

Today he will surely talk with his husband and no one can stop him. He can't let that horrible dream come true, his heart aches even thinking about his husband giving his attention to someone else no Jimin can't bear it, you all can call him jealous if you want, but Jimin won't share what's belong to him. He never felt like this.

What do you think? Only Jeon is possesive here? Naah bro.

Jimin immediately ran towards living room when he heard his husband's footsteps, he stopped in the living room as he saw Jungkook is all ready to leave.

"Jungkook." Jimin panted walking towards his husband who immediately looked at him.

"Are you ready? Did you eat anything?" Jimin's heart fluttered hearing these questions from his husband, his ears are blessed after a week.

"I didn't, I made breakfast for us, let's eat." Jimin happily pointed towards the table where he set all the breakfast he made, Jungkook can't resist him right now as Jackson is not here-

"Jimin I think you should eat and I already told Jackson to order for me, I will eat there." Jeon completed as he looked at his phone screen, which is lighting up continuously, he is trying not to look at Jimin because if he did he well ended up smiling at him.

Jimin's gaze fell on the screen and DAMN it's motherfucker Jackson Wang.

Jimin's eyes turned red in anger as well as his face.

His fist clenched as he tried to control his anger and gulped.

"Get on the table.." Jeon's head snapped towards Jimin hearing his dark, stern voice, anyone can get goosebumps even, Jeon is having slightly but he tried not to show the fear which is raising his insides. "Right Now." Jimin raises his voice.

Without thinking anything else Jeon immediately Marched towards the table as his satisfied husband follows him from behind.

Everything is so delicious Jeon wanted to scream but he didn't say anything. "Thanks for the breakfast." He mumbled and Jimin looked pleased as he nodded his head. 

"I will get your lunch in the office, you don't have to order anything." Jimin said- no ordered as he took the dirty plates and walked towards the kitchen that's when he heard.

"Jimin thank you but, you don't have to i will tell Jacks-"

"I HAVE ALREADY PREPARED EVERYTHING." Jimin screamed from the kitchen throwing the plates in the sink.

To be Continued.

How is it going, anyone?👀