04

"Mr. Jeon, what should we do with him?" Some one asked from the other line, a smirk plastered on Jeon's lips.

"Just break his legs." Ordered by Jeon in stern voice as he hung up.

On the other side Jimin is having great time with his Hyung after a long time, it's been so long. They ate lunch at their favourite restaurant, then after lots of pleadings from Jin, Jimin has been dragged for shopping with Jin, their Jimin's friend Hoseok joined him.

"I hope he isn't stalking you anymore." Hearing hoseok's question Jimin's mood turned sour as he remembered some bitter memories from past. Jin glares at Hoseok who pouted while mumbling 'sorry'.

Jin lightly squeezed the smaller's shoulder to comfort him. "He loves you." Jin reminded him as he pressed his lips in a tight line. The smaller nodded his head as they continued their shopping.

Their car stopped in front of the rich neighborhood, waving at his friends Jimin walked towards the elevator to go to his penthouse, using the card he opened the door and entered inside, He quietly walked inside the dark living room trying not to stumble here or there.

"Took you long enough -" His soul left his body hearing the sudden Deep voice, the smaller's heartbeat accelerated as he gasped feeling an arm around his tightly holding him in place and hot breaths fanned over his neck. "My Beauty".

To be Continued.

My people.👻