08

"Mr. Jeon everything is set the shareholders are waiting in the meeting room, let's go." Jimin informed as he saw Jungkook didn't even glance at him and stood up from his chair to go to the meeting room. Jimin heart thumped as he smelled his husband's rich scent when he walked past him and Jimin followed him closely.

The boss stopped and turned around to look at his secretary. "You don't have to come inside." Jeon ordered sternly as he started walking leaving stunned Jimin, Jimin ran fast and held his hand to stop him.

Jimin gulped. "But M-Mr. Jeon I have to show the presentat-"

"You don't have to, Jackson will do it." Jungkook mumbled shrugging his arm away from Jungkook's hold, Jimin didn't say anything but just wanted to punch his husband non stop.

That mother fucker is doing this on purpose, after showering all the love on him from last two years, now knowing about Taemin he is giving him cold shoulder, that mother fucker also has admirers but did Jimin objected when the receptionist down there eye fuck him everytime, did Jimin objected when that one of his business partner's flirted with him like a slut, did Jimin objected when his assistant eyed him like a hungry bitch. Jimin never let out a word but just because he had a admirer this mother fucker Jeon is having a problem, Why? It was in the past and didn't Jimin told him it was one sided.

"Excuse me." He snapped out of his deep thoughts when he heard a voice.

Jimin gritted his teeth as he saw Jackson's smirking face. He wanted to scratch this mother fucker face.

Jackson smiled wickedly waving at him as he entered inside the meeting room and closed the door shut and Jimin swore upon heaven he never in his life felt jealous like he is right at the moment.

Jimin felt suffocated as he walked out of the building, he don't want to see his mother fucker husband for some time, he will make sure to make him beg for forgiveness, for whatever he has done to him from the beginning.

He has enough of Jeon shits.

To be Continued.

Happy Birthday 🎉 @-minyun may God bless you and you get every gem from the world you deserve, stay happy and healthy <3