33

"I am sorry for not treating you well." Jimin cried in his husband's arms.

"It wasn't not your fault my beauty." Jungkook wishpers as he kissed his forehead. Jimin sniffed and kept his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Not yours either, still you treated me like a treasure. Why?" Jimin mumbled as he feels like shit.

"You deserve to be treated sweetheart." Jungkook said as he caressed his hair.

"I doubt you, I thought there's something going on between you and Jackson." Jimin mumbled hiding his face in Jungkook's chest as he is embarrassed to make eye contact.

The taller man laughed loudly throwing his head back, while the smaller pouted more. "We are just friends baby, I have my eyes only on you." Jungkook said sincerely as he looked at the boy who is sticking to him like a glue.

"But you were ignoring me, I was confused, I don't know how to handle this. You always used to ask me about everything and we used to go everywhere together, but you acted wierd since I told you about Taemin. I thought you don't want me anymore." Jimin complained while pouting and poking Jungkook's chest with his tiny finger.

"I did it because I wanted to know if you feel anything for me or not." Jungkook said as Jimin lifted his head up and looked at him with confused expressions. "It was Jackson's Idea to make you jealous." Jungkook revealed as he laughed at Jimin's angry expressions which is looking so cute on him.

Jimin glares at Jungkook and pinched his chest where his was placing his head just a few seconds ago, the taller man winces but ended up laughing more.

"But it worked didn't it?" Jungkook asked as he raised eyebrow while looking at Jimin's embarrassed face. "Mr. Jeon where's the yellow file?" Jungkook mimicked Jimin's voice making him angry reminding him that embarrassed moment.

"Yes, it worked. Happy!" Jimin said pulling away from Jungkook, as they both looked in each other's eyes. "I don't care about the past, It will be impossible but I will try. I want you to make new memories with you, only if you still want me, cause I love you." Jimin mumbled as tears welled up in his eyes.

Jungkook hissed dramatically while wiping Jimin's eyes. "Not again. And I will definitely want you, only you my beauty, I love you too." Jungkook wishpers while leaning down as the smaller man can feel his husband's breath on his lips, before Jungkook's lips touched Jimin's, Jimin placed his palm on Jungkook's mouth to block the kiss.

Jungkook groaned as he saw the smaller man giggling under him. "I will say sorry to Jackson, since I acted rudely towards him. And you will say sorry to Jin Hyung, he just wants us to be happy that's why he said all those things. He always makes me realise that you love me the most." Jimin said sighing heavily. He pulled his hand away from Jungkook's mouth who didn't reply but quickly placed his lips on Jimin's and kissed him.

"Whatever my beauty wants." He wishpers, again joining their lips in a deep kiss as the smaller sighed giving up in his husband's embrace, at least he wasn't forced into this because he is in love with his Mr. Jeon.

The End
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Thank you so much for reading"Forced By Mr

"Forced By Mr. Jeon"