18

Jimin followed the man's instructions as he reached outside the office room.

The golden plate attached beside the door and 'CEO JEON JUNGKOOK' scribbled on it.

Jimin doesn't even remember how many times he took deep breaths to calm himself down, but his stupid heart is keep beating faster and his palms are sweating. He looked at his appearance as he already knows today somewhat he looked more professional, he knocked on the door, and a Tall man comes out from the room with a iPad in his hand.

"Yes?" The man asked as he frowned looking at Jimin.

Jimin sighed. "Park Jimin."

The man eyes gone big, but he recovered soon and returned on his usual expressions. "Yes, please go ahead, Mr. Jeon is waiting for you." The latter announced as he walked away from there leaving scared Jimin alone.

Jimin gulped visibly, taking a deep breath and wiping his sweaty hands on his black plants he slowly opened the door, his senses filled with familiar scent but in nervousness he shrugged off, he walked inside gawking at white luxurious interior, the boss's office is admirable and Jimin can talk about it all day, but he isn't here for that, so he bowed many times without even looking at the man.

After bowing till he is satisfied, he looked at the boss, who is sighing some files as he lifted his head to look back-

Jimin's breath knocked out of his lungs.

What the fuck?

How-

Jimin's eyes are wide as he looked at the man who is sitting infront of him, with whom he has been sharing elevator in the morning, who looks very cold, distant, handsome and professional, the man is sitting in front of him, he is none other than but Jeon Jungkook his book.

How can he be so dumb? Yes after knowing that he is going to be an intern at Jeon's searched about it more, but he didn't observed the CEO's pictures in his laptop.

Damn he never thought he will even meet him in a person but here they are.

Jimin's body started trembling as he takes Deep breaths, observing his behaviour, the boss looked at him with concerned expressions.

"Don't be panicked, I just want to talk to you." He calmly said, but Jimin is nervous to his core and didn't know how to calm himself.

"Please take a seat first." The CEO pointed at the chair which is placed just beside Jimin, without thinking twice Jimin sat down on the chair or his legs will give away.

To be Continued.

Flashback is about to end in 2 chapters!💅🏻I am trying to complete this book before Ramadan

I am trying to complete this book before Ramadan.😌