20

Jimin's internship is completed, and now his father and mother are pressing him to get married and Jimin wants to die, he still hasn't answered Jeon Jungkook if he is joining the company or not since he himself didn't know about his life. 

He has been locked in his room for the last few days by his parents, he is thinking about maybe he should have said Yes to the offer.

He wants to run away, but how? They are living on the 14th floor, he is sure if he tries to jump out from the window his bones will be gonna break in countless pieces and he shivered at the thought of horrible death.

2 days ago he created Chaos by breaking things and screaming at his parents, he is sure the neighbours definitely heard him but what shocked him his parents didn't put a finger on him. Usually in the past whenever Jimin tried to gone against them they slapped him 1-2 but days ago they just locked him in his room.

Suddenly he heard a shuffling sound coming from outside and the door of his room opened.

Jimin gone in defensive mode as he stepped back, but it's his mother.

"J-Jimin..." Her eyes is teary, as her words broke.

Jimin looked at his mother with unreadable expressions, he don't want what is going on, since they didn't let him outside from his room.

"Jimin." She again called him again, she looked at him with somewhat pitiful expressions.

"Eomma, why you both are doing this to me?" Jimin begged, even though he knew she was gonna not listen to him, but other words made him shook to his core.

"I also don't want this, but we are forced_____." She spatted more tears fell down from her eyes and Jimin is frozen hearing his mother's words.

Forced?

"Tomorrow is the wedding." She throws another bomb at his only son and leaves him alone.

Jimin panicked as he tried to run behind his mother but she was faster, she closed the door and locked him again, he banged on the door till his fists hurt, he cried screamed but no one opened the door for him.

He can't believe it, just what she said to him, he still can't digest her words.

"We are forced Jimin, your Boss Jeon Jungkook is forcing us, he threatened us that if we didn't agree with him, he will destroy our lives and yours too, so please co-operate son and Marry him."

So, it's Mr. Jeon's doing?

But Why?

Why he is behind Jimin?

Why no one else? Why only him?

To be Continued.

Ok, there's one more chapter of flashback!☝🏻